"Forest Watch" — a system for monitoring forest fires, which allows to pinpoint the location of fire and smoke. The principle of operation of the "Forest Watch" is a multi-position optical location of fires.
In 2008, the Forestry Department of the Nizhny Novgorod region applied to the SI "NIBI" (Nizhny Novgorod innovative business incubator) with a request to assist in solving the problem of forest fires. To perform this task, a group of developers led by JS Shishalovym proposed an innovative concept of monitoring. After a while, a group of companies was founded by "Remote Control System" (hereinafter — the "DSC"). With regard to the proposed concept, it is the basis of the "Forest Watch".
During the years 2009-2011. the company became a member of the program Microsoft BizSpark, won a number of competitions at the federal level and participated in national and international exhibitions.
The company's achievements
- The system is implemented in 20 regions of Russia and Belarus (January 2013).
- According to the Russian Startup Rating, 2012, "Forest Watch" was among the ten most dynamic and promising startups Russia (December 2012).
- The project has entered into the Russian register of innovative products recommended for use in the country (November 2012).
- I place in the all-Russian contest "cloud computing (April 2012).
- Release of the third version of the program "Forest Watch" (April 2012).
- Company "DSK" became a resident of the innovation center "Skolkovo" (March 2012).
- Winning the competition "Telecom Idea", organized by the MTS (July 2011).
- On the "Day of innovation and advanced technologies Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations' system praised Russian Emergency Situations Minister Sergei Shoigu (May 2011).
- Silver medal of the 39th international "Geneva Salon of Inventions" (May 2011).
- Prize winner of BIT, 2011. At the end of the system represented by Olga Shelest (July 2011).
- I place in the open competition "Volga region — the territory of Safety" (2010).
- The most effective innovation project of the Nizhny Novgorod galleries innovation forum "Russia United" in 2009. Member of similar forums in 2010 and 2011.
- The winner of the Russian Venture Fair — 2010.
- The winner of the federal program to support innovative companies (2010).
- Diploma "Startup of the Year 2010". The best social projects.