On the ground near Voronezh Russian pilots held large-scale exercises — the so-called aviadarts. They are under special control task performed against ground targets.
- Volley unguided rockets S-8 produces the Su-25
- Panorama airbase Voronezh — Baltimore, where she worked with aviation
- Russian Air Force Commander Viktor Bondar on board the Mi-8 MTV-1-5 before flying to the site to inspect the Pogonovo Mishennaia situation
- The Mi-8 MTV-1-5 in the air
- Involved in the "aviadartse" Su-25 of various modifications, consisting of the latest Su-25SM3
- Su-25 are ready to compete
- Opening ceremony
- Demonstration performances masters of unarmed combat and army paratroopers on the opening ceremony of the competition
- Flights preceded testing of "foot on the flight"
- The Su-25SM is ready to fly
- Taxiing Su-25SM
- The Mi-28N is ready to join the storming
- Taxiing Mi-28N
- Taxiing Ka-52
- Shooting a gun Mi-24P
- Su-25 produces a volley of cannon fire
- For protection against MANPADS imaginary enemy used false thermal targets
- Unmanned aerial vehicle with a video camera crew assesses the accuracy of the output to the target
- One of the objectives of the competitors was to overcome the conventional enemy air defenses
- Challenge Cup winners of the competition
- Commander of the winners on the background plane
Commander of the Air Force (Air Force) Russia Viktor Bondar was pleased with the flight crew skills front and army aviation during the competition on "aviadartsu" held on Friday at the aviation training ground Pogonovo near Voronezh.
"We have seen the pilots tried as out on purpose, they
struck them comply with the laws of flight — he said, reports
In turn, Air Force spokesman Col. Igor Klimov informed that on Friday, the final day of competition on "aviadartsu" fighter-bombers Su-34, did not take part in them, as part of demonstration flights "with a jeweler's precision aircraft struck ground targets 500-kg bombs" .
General Bondarev said that the winning crew will be presented at a higher flight qualification and will receive the right to enter without examination at the Air Force Academy Zhukovsky and Gagarin in 2014.
"In order to promote the" aviadartsa "such events in the next year can be held at other aerodromes, for example, in the cities of Krasnodar and Boris Gleb," — said the commander in chief.
According to him, in the competition for "aviadartsu" next year in addition to the storming and helicopters will participate Su-27, MiG-29 fighter-bombers Su-34.
General Bondarev also said that the upcoming August 5-10 in the suburban Alabino so-called "tank biathlon" Army tank crews "will not do without the participation of the Air Force." "Airplanes military transport aircraft Il-76 every 45 minutes will be using the fitment to throw off the air by 42 tons of water on tankodrom to nail to the ground and let the dust judging panel and the audience comfortably observe what is happening."
Recall the aviation training ground on Friday Pogonovo
The pilots crossed the imaginary enemy air defenses, and then used the air attack ground targets: unguided missiles, anti-tank guided missiles and cannon fire from NH-30. Crews worked in pairs: a master and slave — and several times went to the line for opening fire.
Simultaneously circled above ground drones, which are assessed with the help of video cameras output precision crews on the target.
Earlier, talking about the upcoming exercises, Air Force Commander Bondarev said that during aviadartsa "