The boy survived after being bitten by a poisonous snake itself

September 28, 2012 14:16

Australian teenager survived after he was bitten by one of the most poisonous snakes in the world.
An inland MS Taipan venom is so powerful that one drop of it can kill 100 people. In 90% of cases of snake bite does not survive, and death occurs within 45 minutes after the bite.

But for 17-year old boy was all over relatively well. The boy immediately went to the hospital, bringing the snake. Doctors say his condition as serious, but said that his life was not in danger.

The inland Taipan normally lives in the arid deserts of central Australia, thousands of miles from the place, where he met a teenager.

[Judy Martin, an expert on snakes]

"We were shocked. We never saw the MS Taipan. They are not found in the area, and the MS Taipan bite is very dangerous. He was lucky that he was still alive, we can say he fell to the winning ticket. "
As Taipan was so far away from their natural habitat — remains unclear.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: