In the XIX century, doctors knew only two diseases, sexually transmitted diseases: syphilis and gonorrhea. They were romantically called venereal by the name of the ancient goddess of love Venus. Today, to count all of the disease, which can award a sexual partner (or partner) do not have enough fingers and toes. For them, the doctors have even invented a special term, "STI" (or STDs), which means — infection (disease), sexually transmitted infections.
- absolutely safe sex — it's the lack of sex in general, or self-satisfaction;
- secure — with a permanent, reliable sexual partner;
- relatively secure — using a condom;
- dangerous — with a casual partner without any protection.
By STIs include not only all sexual infections, which are caused by microbes, pathogens in nature. This group included those diseases caused by steel
What are STDs:
- Syphilis — a classic venereal disease. Is called Treponema pallidum. Syphilis has been known since the XV century, when its epidemic frightened to death
old Europe.Vrochem, some argue that this disease — as old as mankind, and people knew it long before our era.
- Gonorrhea (or gonorrhea) — until recently been considered the most common sexually transmitted disease. Calls it gonokokk.
- Venereal lymphogranuloma in Russia is extremely rare. Usually it is brought from exotic Asian and African tourists. The disease causes a rare form of chlamydia.
- Chancroid or chancroid — causing pathogen with a beautiful name "streptobatsilla
Diokreya-Kreftinga-Unna. " The easiest way to pick up a disease of Thai prostitutes.
- Donovanosis — is widespread in the tropics, causing his calf Donovan. After sexual intercourse with a patient likely to be infected ranges from 1 to 50%.
- Chlamydia — the most common genital infection. Chlamydia is caused by intracellular parasites. Pick up their oral sex is almost impossible.
- Mycoplasmosis caused by microorganisms, which occupy an intermediate position between bacteria, fungi and viruses. Some researchers believe their
opportunistic,that is capable of cause inflammatory disease under certain conditions or in combination with other microorganisms.
- Ureaplazmoz — causes
opportunisticUreaplasma the size of a virus. Since 1998, the disease was excluded from the list STDs.
- Cytomegalovirus opened in 1956. Usually disease asymptomatic, but in people with lowered immunity may have a fever and sick headache.
- Trichomonas vaginalis causes trichomoniasis — the simplest pear shaped and with flagella. In most cases, the infection occurs in
- Candidiasis most trouble delivering women, men can take place quickly. The disease causes
opportunisticfungus-like yeast dough.
- Bacterial vaginosis — a violation of the normal microflora of the vagina, where the bacteria proliferate gardnerella. Dangerous for women who often change sexual partners.
- Herpes (
in Greek"Herpo» — «creep") genitals — an infectious disease caused by a ubiquitous herpes virus. Observed in 20% of adults.
- Papilloma infection. Its manifestations — genital warts — are described more doctors of ancient Greece. Hippocrates called "genital warts." In the middle of HIXveka of genital wart viruses have been isolated.
HIV infection— Viral disease of the immune system, is transmitted through sex and blood.
- Some viral hepatitis — infect the liver, the transmission path such as a
Genital infections are usually infected through sexual intercourse. And it makes no difference what had contact: genital, anal or oral. For transmission enough that the microorganism hit on the mucosa (the vagina, mouth, or rectum).
Failure to follow safety rules intimate and methods for prevention of genital infections, casual sex without a condom or other protection (paste or candles) — direct path to STDs.
How to recognize?
After a fleeting holiday romance or pleasantly spent night with a new friend (friend), preferably in a couple of weeks to pay a visit to the
- Unusual discharge from the genitals.
- Itching and burning in the vulva.
- More frequent or painful urination.
- Discomfort in the lower abdomen.
- Pain during intercourse.
- The appearance of the skin or the mucous membranes of spots, sores, bubbles.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
Genital infections are dangerous for its complications: various inflammatory diseases of the internal organs, infertility, cancer, etc.
An accurate diagnosis and determine the cause of the disease can only be experienced doctor.In addition to inspection, will have to spend a bit of research on infection: take a vaginal swab (swab of the urethra), to make bacteriological seeding, to donate blood for HIV and RW (Syphilis), will not be superfluous and