Among the diseases that primarily affects babies in the first place — the common cold and flu, the second — childhood infections, the third —
The causes of frequent diseases in children
- foci of chronic infection in the nasopharynx. Experts know that most often suffer from colds and flu undertreated children with rhinitis, pharyngitis, with a constantly enlarged tonsils with purulent "mirrors". Such slow "smoldering" infections lead to poisoning of the body, its chronic intoxication. Toxic substances weaken the immune system of the child and do not allow it to effectively resist the disease.
- adenoids — the expansion of the nasopharyngeal tonsil. This leads not only to a constant colds, but also in frequent otitis media, maxillary sinusitis, purulent rhinopharyngitis, chronic sore throats, bronchitis, hearing. Typically, these children also suffer from allergies — neurodermatitis or urticaria.
- ported birth injury
. Children who have had birth trauma, disrupted the interaction between the various structures of the brain that affects metabolism, blood coagulation, the production of immune antibodies. The most common cause of brain disorders — his hypoxia, ie the lack of oxygen. Against the background of hypoxia lead to abnormalities in blood flow in the brain, which leads to a secondary that is acquired during the life of an immunodeficiency. Neuropsychiatricdisorders encephalopathy
- violation the endocrine system, particularly the increase of thymus gland. The role of this gland is difficult to overstate — it generates
playing a major role in protecting the body from infections. If the thymus gland is not working properly, lowered immunity of the child, and he was constantly sick ARD. T-lymphocytes
- violation production of corticosteroid hormones. A characteristic feature of such violations — the defeat as "dirty elbows and knees" when the skin in these areas dark and scaly. Often these children have chronic bowel disease: enterocolitis, goiter, helminth infections giardiasis.
- in the child's body produces insufficient amounts of immunoglobulin
A. Thisviolation may be suspected if a constant colds have added another baby and pustular skin lesions, suppurative disease of the mucous membranes, particularly the conjunctiva of the eye, as well as various allergic disorders: asthmatic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis, intolerance to a particular food. Similar effects on the child's health is both an immunological disorder — increased production of immunoglobulin E.
- metabolic disorders. For example, metabolic salts in the body contribute to the development infektsiyay urinary tract, especially cystitis.
- constant stress, as well as
severe trauma, for example, family disputes, sending in kindergarten, moving to her grandmother. some
- long-term use of certain drugs, such as hormones, antibiotics or immunosuppressants.
- living in ecologically unfavorable conditions. This can cause both the primary immunodeficiency that is associated with the genetic "breakage", and secondary due to the influence of harmful substances on the immune system of a child.
What can you advise parents?
The health of the baby is better to start to take care of his birth. The pregnant woman
- Before scheduling a child for couples desirable surveyed at andrology and gynecologist.
- Planning a pregnancy, the expectant mother should treat all their chronic diseases, including to reorganize the teeth.
- During pregnancy should be protected from stress, and avoid contact with people who have colds.
- After the birth of a child as long as possible try to breastfeed him, without any reason, do not put the baby on the artificial mixture. Removal of the child to breastfeed before he turns four months, depriving the baby of maternal immunoglobulins — protective substances produced by her immune system. So do not forget: baby, is too early weaned, — direct candidate in a group of sickly children.
- In case baby often sick, pass examination by a pediatrician, endocrinologist, immunologist. Try not to "run" of the disease in a child, do not throw medication at half do not use unproven methods of treatment and advice of a friend, refer to specialists.
- Regularly give your child vitamins is quenched it accustom to a healthy lifestyle.
According to the magazine "Family Doctor» № 10, 1999