In April 2011, the official dealer of the U.S. Air Force said that the rumors of the application in Libya with depleted uranium shells, so called Zapyataev bombs that do not correspond to reality. But she preferred to "refrain from commenting on the ability to use them in the future." It looks like the future is now.
• According to the independent group of scientists working in Libya (Surveying and Collecting Specimens and Laboratory Measuring Group), in the country they had found traces of depleted uranium. As the member of a group of scientists Mahdi Darius Nazemroa, where studies were done, were subjected to air attacks more than once and at different times. This presented a significant risk to the professionals.
• The aim of the scientists was the discovery of radioactive isotopes. The studies were conducted in the Bab al-Aziziyah, Gaddafi's residence where available, and Suuk Al-Ahad. Samples taken from the field bombings were transferred to the laboratory of the Institute of Atomic Energy of Libya. Laboratory analysis using inductively coupled plasma has shown that in some places the level of uranium even greater than anticipated. Overestimated the level of radiation was recorded in the craters from NATO bombs and shells on the ruins. It is also clear that NATO aircraft extensively used uranium bombs during the siege of Tripoli and Gaddafi's hometown of Sirte.
Rain — OIL, Baksova Either URANIUM?
• TV channel Press TV, referring to the representatives of the international forces who fought in Libya, said the international coalition has used in operations in Libya, bombs and missiles with depleted uranium. The Coalition also has admitted to using ammunition with depleted uranium, but insists that it was in the main in the first days of the operation in Libya. It is reported that during this time the Americans got rid of 45 bombs and fired more than 110 rockets into the main Libyan towns in which lived many peaceful inhabitants, and for which, if they believe the Western media, and the entire operation has been started to overthrow Gaddafi.
• But numerous military experts and journalists anxious claim that for months against the forces of Muammar Gaddafi was used illegally by international conventions gun. One of these types of weapons are bombs with depleted uranium, which leave behind a great destruction.
• Introduction of depleted uranium in munitions experts explain the highest density of the substance. They point out that these shells are usually used against targets possessing a multilayer armor. When injected into the goal light jacket shell collapses, and the hard and narrow tapered core continues to move, punching armor due to its own weight and speed. But the question arises: neuzh somewhere in Libya is not so little military facilities that could kill only with the introduction of depleted uranium?
• After hitting a target of depleted uranium partly destroyed. Dust clouds of uranium and its oxide is very harmful. As many heavy metals, uranium and its compounds are toxic and carcinogenic, because the shells with the innards of uranium pose a great danger to humans. Shoot the bomb from uranium released in the form of small particles or dust which may enter the body through inhalation or ingestion of medium. When injected into the body by inhaling uranium dust settles in the lungs and then causes cancer. Uranium oxide dissolves in the blood and causes general poisoning organism.
• Many environmentalists and human rights activists are convinced that the use of similar munitions cause of infection in the following areas outbreak of diseases in the population, including cancer and infertility. Ukrainian doctors working in Tripoli, using dosimeters recorded an increase in radiation levels in the 10's again in places where exactly were bombs. The observation was carried out after a while after the raid the British aviation. Is it correct in this case, to declare "protect civilians" in Libya, as it is constantly doing western favorites?
• It is clear that in countries with a developed nuclear industry has accumulated a huge amount of depleted uranium, and its implementation in the manufacture of ammunition costs zabugornom arms manufacturers cheaper. It must follow that NATO seeks to minimize the costs of war through the use of unsafe technologies and finds new platforms (such as eg Libya) for the disposal of old times of ammunition, which is based on the use of the term. A means war, according to NATO strategists must wear a permanent nature.
Now the Libyan population "light" from HAPPINESS
• At the head of peaceful Libyans not so long ago fell not only missiles and bombs of "depleted" uranium, but also mnogokalibernye uranium bearing shells and bullets. According to professionals, breaking every obstacle in its path, the contents of the tip is heated to 5000 degrees Celsius and converted into uranium smallest nanopyl. The main danger lies in the fact that these dust particles are spread easily and smoothly over a large area, contaminating the earth's surface, ground water and all live creatures in the area, including animals and plants.
• Due to its paltry size of these dust-killer will inevitably enter the body of people and forever remain in the human body. After that starts the continued exposure to radiation from the inside. In principle, take into account that different dosimeters can not find a speck of dust precipitated in the body. So Makar, to reveal the fact of its presence in the human body can only be in the process of development of those or other diseases.
• Special in the field of nuclear energy Dr. Ali Gsant in an interview to a TV channel said that Libya discovered large concentrations of depleted uranium. Uranus everywhere: in the soil, air, and especially a lot of it in the dust and sand, which are dispersed by wind. It is also possible that this terrible dust may be in the adjoining country.
• Active "recycling" of old times NATO military ammunition tipped with depleted uranium has become a huge "humanitarian gift" to people living on the Earth, the value of which has yet to be assessed.
But at this point it is clear that the Western coalition, infecting the area deducted from the account of the uranium core, has left an eternal curse on the radiative North African land: the half-life of uranium, as you know, is 4500000000. years. The height of cynicism — read on depleted uranium (exactly like the "friendly fire" from rifles and machine guns on unarmed people) because of depleted uranium bombs in fact does not exist, there is only a uranium bomb.
• The real disaster is what happened not only spraying radioactive mud, and the burying of waste. Languid shells with uranium cores without encountering in its path severe barriers burrow deep into the sand or go to the bottom. Because virtually impossible to find them, because the radiation level on the surface of virtually no increases. For decades, these shells will, hiding, destroy the environment, turning the oases of life in the plains of death.
FORCED nuclear waste
• The first time the United States used depleted uranium shells during the "Gulf War" in 1991. Protecting Kuwait from Iraqi military, Americans generously land Near East highly toxic uranium cores. Then says that in the sands of Kuwait and Iraq rested more than 300 tons of uranium cores. Many professionals that fact seemed weird, because th
e South American army in the first Iraq war has produced more than 14 thousand rounds of 105-mm and 120-mm tank guns, and took off the ground nearly 30 million air-mm shells.
• It is clear that uranium shells used, first, against enemy armor (more weighty), but such an impressive amount of ammunition you can repeatedly kill the armor of Near East, not only of the 1st Iraq. Why was this necessary?
• A number of sensitive professionals have suggested that the U.S. military task consisted solely in to recycle uranium waste, burying them in the desert far from the U.S. local deserts. Because most of the shells flew issued not in any particular purpose, and by.
• Some researchers believe that the syndrome of the Gulf War, comprising a mass disease of American and British soldier who took part in "Operation Desert Storm" in 1991, associated with radiation exposure. In thousands of U.S. and British fighter, passed the first Iraq war, after leaving the army began severe problems with health. And not only at blocked.
• Researchers discover different defects in children of veterans of the Gulf War in 1991, and to make judgments about what leukemia, genetic, reproductive and neurological adverse effects would be caused by constant exposure to their parents. Themselves veterans of the Gulf War, directly link their health problems, they are also known prepyadstviya colleagues with staying close to the areas of the use of weapons with depleted uranium. But all claims cases U.S. and British governments have rejected. The courts referred to the fact that there is no scientific connection between depleted uranium and, or other illness.
• Since the beginning of the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999, the United States and its NATO Allies were again heavy use of projectiles with uranium cores. Command NATO was forced to admit to the use of uranium-bearing warheads exclusively in 2000. It was impossible to hide the evidence: if NATO troops involved in the war in the Balkans, in large fallen ill with cancer, and in the midst of local residents living in the area bombing, mortality increased significantly and increased the number of natural-born diseases in children.
Real scandal erupted. Pieces of uranium cores taken from the then Yugoslavia in Russia, and found a terrible discovery: in addition to depleted uranium in their radioactivity was tool — Plutonium and elements such as U-236, U-234, U-232. In other words, NATO deliberately exposed to nuclear radiation peaceful inhabitants of a country that did not attack them.
• Scaring the world malicious despots, ready to apply the weapon of mass destruction against his own people, in reality Americans themselves used this weapon against the innocent people of other countries. Over the past 20 years, the U.S., organizing the war around the world and using them as a universal excuse for their own next intervention disposed of for thousands of miles from their own territory (in Kuwait, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, and Libya), according to official figures, more than 400 tons nuclear waste production. Although probably more.
• The use of weapons with depleted uranium has affected the health of people living in the Persian Gulf and the Balkans. In Serbia, Iraq and Afghanistan have long observed a very high level of disease and genetic disorders. Now the birth of a healthy baby from the outside, for example in Iraq, is a great happiness. Unhealthy kids there and the families of the U.S. military, swallow this deadly dust in the wars they waged against other nations. Now the Libyans and their descendants will have to share the tragic fate of innocent Iraqis and Serbs.
Why the U.S. TURN Eurasia and Africa in the desert continents?
• The military actions against Yugoslavia led to an environmental disaster in the country. Hundreds of tons of poisons applied by NATO in the war, came into the soil, water, and were dispersed in the atmosphere. NATO destroyed the economy and infrastructure of the country's civilian clothes: big factories, bridges, power generation facilities, water supply, health centers, in other words, everything that is the basis of life of at least some of the people. Vtochnosti same scenario was used against Libya today.
• The actions in Yugoslavia and Libya the U.S. and NATO over the world demonstrate the fate that awaits the country that refuses to act on their orders. As stated openly South American General Wesley Clark — last commander of NATO forces in Europe in his own speech on March 24, 1999, "we want to destroy, devastate, ravage, damage and ultimately kill the basic infrastructure" of Yugoslavia.
• destruction of the economy one way or the other country is the main aim of the latest NATO wars. The same can be seen on the example of Libya. In this country, NATO aircraft only recently bombarded the flock, hospitals, houses, granaries, a plant for the production of oxygen to patients, torched date palm plantations — all of these objects can not be called by the military, and constantly write them off on some "mistakes" and "raw data" as it likes to do the command of the North Atlantic Alliance, blasphemous and very little silly.
• The private wars NATO uses the weapon, illegal by all international conventions. For example, in Yugoslavia it used fragmentation bombs against the civilian population to intimidate and demoralize anything as innocent people. Fragmentation bombs that cause great human loss, banned by the Geneva Convention. But NATO aircraft repeatedly threw them into the city's neighborhoods Serbian cities.
• Namely, May 7, 1999, these bombs have killed the city market and the clinic with the children and adults who were there, in the town of Nis. In June 1999, Adolfo Luis Martin — Spanish pilot who took part in the bombing of Yugoslavia, gave an interview to the Spanish edition Articulo 20. The pilot said: "During the bombing to use new weapons — poisons, traps, land mines, uranium bombs, napalm — that contaminate the soil and destroying agricultural crops. Americans commit the worst atrocities against humanity. "
• In 2004, the Americans in Iraq during the siege of the town of Fallujah used phosphorous bombs against the civilian population. It is understood that the explosion itself pure white phosphorus shell comes in contact with oxygen and burns all around. It is a terrible weapon prohibited by international conventions, but the U.S. government did not sign the text of this document and may now be considered appropriate to use this weapon against civilians.
LIVE testing ground for Guns
• Libya has become a testing ground for new weapons Western allies. RAF officer, who asked not to call his own name, he gave a frank interview to a British newspaper. In this interview, the British officer was indirectly confirmed by the facts using the latest UK military developments. It is clear that the mere command of the operation "Odyssey. Dawn "refutes reports that Libya has become a testing ground for testing. The military and politics in one voice assured that the aim of the operation is solely for the democratization of Libya.
• The British military used to bomb Libya with a thermobaric warhead. This has led to a significant increase in the middle of civilian casualties in the cities of Libya. British command all the forces trying to replace the concept. It insists on using "bombs with power influence" instead of temperature and pressure. But this is unlikely to change the deal — a huge number of dead civilians denies any reasons the British.
• During the period of military operations against Libya, the British have already formed so called Kremlin Regiment — so sarcastically refer to their British squadron, which has been practiced for winding up Russian air defense systems S-200. You can, of course, do not send any attention to this unfortunate British joke. But if you
think about it, it appears that the Air Force in Libya from NATO Tren destroy Soviet and means and Russian military hardware. By purchasing a new experience at the level of NATO military thinking destroy Russian military facilities — the title says, the squadron for itself, and this is a wake-up call.
• Information resource UAINFO said that the terrain of Libya is rapidly spreading pneumonic form of plague. The first death from pneumonic plague recorded in the port town of Tobruk, located on the rebel-held east of the country. A clear reason for the mass infection has not been established, but the possibility of introducing large NATO bacteriological weapons. It is no accident, disease spreads in precisely those areas that were saturated bombardment. It also became clear that in Libya NATO military use illicit chemical bomb.
• In the message Ukrainian doctors working in Libya, said: "Last week, recorded seven deaths and more than 23 cases of infection with plague x. Especially terrible plague in the past few days has spread that cost the lives of 10 more citizens. Still can not find the exact cause of the spread of plague. Without healing the infection can lead to death within one to six days, the mortality rate in the absence of healing is almost 100%. "
• Held in Libya Ukrainian and Russian doctors beating the alarm: pneumonic plague infected people can not get professional medical help as the rebels turned clinics to clinics for mercenaries who were wounded in the fighting.
AMERICA IS an old nuclear course
• The introduction of "dirty bombs" against civilians and civilian infrastructure inhabitants of Libya, which has become the main target of NATO air, filled up very long list of countless war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by NATO.
• The United States and other NATO countries, using uranium bombs in Libya, in full voice blamed Syria and Iran of trying to creation of nuclear weapons. But while specifically NATO criminal way use tool mass destruction and the use of nuclear technology. At the same time, NATO has done all the world to realize: without the presence of nuclear weapons as a deterrent to the "next Libya" can be no matter what country.
• In the 80-ies of XX century, former U.S. President Ronald Reagan referred to Russian Alliance "evil empire," but right now all over the world, it became clear that the only evil empire has always been and remains the U.S.. His ruthless actions they justified it by turning the once burgeoning, socially-oriented country in the exclusion zone, inapplicable to stay.
• Amerikosy the world's first to use nuclear weapons and to this day continue to stand on. When there comes a need for inexpensive dispose An old cannon to swap it with a new, more lethal, they choose the latest target on which to test the strength and to evaluate the effect of the introduction of its own weapons.
• Internationally the tribunal charged with the investigation of war crimes, after so many years it should be, after all, pay attention to the criminal acts NATO, until he lost his legitimacy in the eyes of the world community. Popustitelstvuya NATO actions, the world is preparing for a new Munich Agreement of 1938. Terrible consequences of the conspiracy are known throughout the world.
• During the First World War of 1914-1918 military Minister, and later the British Prime Minister David Lloyd George saw: "If people knew the truth about the war, it would be stopped tomorrow. But, obviously, they did not know and can not know. " These words, spoken by almost 100 years ago, with a jeweler's precision pass the current situation with NATO — vacuum disk imaging in time of war is always playing into the hands of only aggressors.