Treatment of psoriasis long and complex process, the most important of which are the moments of experience of treatment, long-term monitoring of patients and the right choice of methods and means of therapy. You should always remember that the most important thing in the treatment of this unpredictable disease — "touchy NOCERE» (do no harm). In many ways the treatment of psoriasis depends on the patient, from his awareness of this disease, mental state, mood and optimism.
Make sure that it is really psoriasis (if the rash first appeared.) Remember what circumstances and events preceded the appearance of rashes. It can be a stressful situation, any intoxication — drug, alcohol, food, etc, prolonged hypothermia, infectious diseases and vaccination, travmetizatsiya skin (including perming, hair coloring) and TE. Later that you eliminate the influence of these factors on your body.
1. Ill. Do not allow the acute infectious diseases into chronic.
2. Drinking, smoking. Remember that alcohol and tobacco are generally difficult Treatment of psoriasis and cause his aggravation.
3. "Clean." Most recently "cleanse" the body can also act as precipitating factors. Do not get involved and starvation.
4. Excessive use of ultraviolet light. Many patients go to sea to get rid of the disease and color therapy thalassotherapy (sea and sun), but soon convinced that the disease had progressed, and comes with a bang, once again making itself felt — the sun detrimental effect on the patient, it "drives" psoriasis more deeply into the body, and after a while the opposite is true, so take the sea and sunbathing, better after the fall-winter treat and prevent the summer.
5. There is everything. Successful treatment of psoriasis depends on the observance of the dietary regime, which in this disease must be physiologically complete by caloric, fat and carbohydrates. Necessary to eliminate the consumption of citrus fruits, chocolate, eggs, honey, whole milk and products containing red pigment (tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, etc.). After the disappearance of plaques in remission, do not abuse these products, it is desirable to limit sharply sour, spicy and fatty foods, meats, sweets.
If possible, eliminate foods that cause allergic reactions, or limit their consumption. Increase the number of meals, but cut it a one-off amount. Eat a meal boiled, baked, stewed.
Successful treatment of psoriasis is largely dependent on the exclusion of spicy dishes, spices and spicy vegetables, condiments (mustard, mayonnaise, etc.), smoked products, strong meat, fish and mushroom soups and sauces. Significantly reduce intake of salt and salty foods.
With the dramatic progression is required fasting days and severely restricting the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Minimize the consumption of sugar-containing products.
Treatment of psoriasis is usually complex, and is held in view of the many factors contributing to the development or exacerbation of the disease, as well as compliance with the prescribed diet.
1. Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). Particular attention should be paid to the consumption of vegetable oils, which contain polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs). Release sufficient PUFA very important in psoriasis, since they form the body of biologically active substances (including prostaglandins tissue hormones that act as regulators of biological processes), anti-inflammatory and antiallergic effect, a positive effect on the skin (as part of the of cell membranes) and the walls of blood vessels regulate metabolism (in particular lipid metabolism in the liver, share some vitamins).
2. Fiber. In this group of patients there is a need periodic cleaning to maintain the function of the liver and its involvement in lipid metabolism. Great importance has regular bowel movements. The tendency to constipation include a diet of foods that are high in fiber and dishes with a "laxative" effect (salads with vegetable oil, salad, etc.). Besides, the dietary fibers possess other important properties affect metabolism in the body support mineral balance. Power must be enriched products, normalizing lipid metabolism (buckwheat porridge, cottage cheese, etc.).
3. Vitamins. Psoriasis treatment is successful when careful attention is paid to the intake of vitamins, belonging to the group of antioxidants that support the health of the skin and nails. They help to neutralize free radicals that damage the skin, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, are important for the synthesis of collagen and elastin (the components of connective tissue). Vitamin B complex, involved in all cellular processes, also helps keep the skin healthy. In addition, the B vitamins have a beneficial effect on the nervous system, which is important in this disease. Typical of psoriasis is increased proliferation of skin cells and incomplete maturation. It was found that the cells of the upper layer of skin (keratinocytes) are highly sensitive to vitamin D. In currently in practical medicine used with success O vitamin preparations, which acting through receptors on keratinocytes, lead to enhancement of differentiation and thus try to normalize development epidermis.
In drawing up the diet is important to remember to include in the diet of foods rich in vitamin E (vegetable oils), C (wild rose, sweet pepper, currants), A beta-carotene (liver, butter, sweet pepper), O (fish products) In (beef liver, buckwheat) and bioflavonoids (currant).
4. Calcium. The diet must be enriched products — sources of calcium (cheese, milk products, etc.), anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effect.
5. Zinc. In psoriasis, it is important to take into account the intake of zinc from food, on which the production of a protein essential for wound healing, increase immunity and antioxidant protection.