Female infertility more diverse than the male. After all, female body not only has to produce a full egg, but also to create the conditions for the conception and flow of a normal pregnancy. Anyone, even a little, the failure of the reproductive organs of a woman can make conception difficult.
Doctors divide women infertility onprimary andsecondary. In the first case, the pregnancy could occur initially in the second — the ability to bear children was, but
The main causes of female infertility
- In the first place there are problems with the maturation of the egg. They are found in 39% of cases. Most of these disorders occur as a result of malfunctioning of the hormones that control the development of the egg. However, sometimes blame themselves damage the ovaries, for example, as a result of inflammation or hormonal disorders appears cyst.
- Second place (30%) took the defects of the fallopian tubes, which can be damaged or clogged. This may lead to adhesions, which appeared after surgery of the abdomen, as well as abortions or ectopic pregnancies themselves or inflammation of the fallopian tubes (inflammation of the appendages) and uterus (endometritis). Normally meeting ovum with the sperm should occur in the fallopian tube, and if overlapped, the impregnation becomes impossible.
- Problems with the cervical canal — another cause of infertility. In healthy women, it is completely filled with mucus, which is necessary in order to allow sperm were able to easily overcome the cervix and reach the egg. If the mucus is too viscous or is it a little, if its chemical composition is disrupted, the passage of sperm into the uterus will be difficult. This usually happens as a result of sexually transmitted infections, the deterioration of blennogenic glands, erosion, or inflammation of the cervix.
- Immunological problems: in the mucus of the cervix appear substances that can damage or even destroy the sperm.
- Also infertility can cause birth defects of the uterus: malformations, inflammation, benign tumors (uterine fibroids, fibroids, fibroids and polyps) and tumor formation — a cyst.
- Endometriosis — causes infertility in
% Of cases. 40-50
- It can cause infertility are some diseases that are not directly tied to the sexual sphere. This metabolic disorders, diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal gland, diabetes, etc.
Women need to bear in mind that with age, the probability of getting pregnant is gradually reduced. Insidious role to play long experience of smoking, alcohol abuse, poor environment, stress and poor nutrition: obesity, lack of weight gain, lack of vitamins.