What if after a day spent in the warm sunlight, face blistered and mercilessly itch? Consult your dermatologist. Doctor prescribe a topical (external) and internal treatment.
External treatment: In the affected skin is applied ointments containing lanolin, zinc, metiluratsil. From the people's money is well cool the skin and relieve itching cabbage leaves, thin slices of raw cucumber or potato.
In severe lesions of the skin doctor may prescribe hormonal creams.
Inside taking drugs that normalize liver function, improve metabolism, promote regeneration (recovery) of the skin. Typically, this antioxidants, B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, niacin. Good relieve skin inflammation nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs — indomethacin, aspirin. For severe itching prescribe antihistamines that do not cause an allergic reaction to the sun. Treatment usually lasts from several days to several weeks.
In repeated photodermatitis may develop eczema. Therefore, if photodermatitis occurs for the second time, a further communication with the sun to minimize and strictly tan contraindicated.
Many people who once in a lifetime there was "allergic to the sun" (ie, exogenous photodermatitis) believe that they can not sunbathe. This is not the case. Subject to certain safety sunbathing, they can safely sunbathe. And children are often at all "outgrow" this allergy.
Terms of sunbathing at Photodermatitis:
- to minimize the use of perfume and cosmetics during their stay in the sun. If no
somefunds do not, for example, with no makeup UV filtersor sunscreen is necessary to study the composition of the product, together with better dermatologist.
- on the beach always wear a hat with a wide brim, sunglasses and use sunscreen with a high protection factor.
- must comply with the measure and not to sunbathe around the clock. The most effective time for sunbathing — this time from 6 to 10 am and from 16 to 19 o'clock. During the hottest hours from 10 to 16, better hide indoors or wear light clothing with long sleeves and sit in the shade.
- not to do before you go to sea no major cosmetic procedures — dermabrasion, peels
- not taking medications that increase the skin's sensitivity to
By following these, not too difficult environment Perfect your tan without the hassles — sunburn and photodermatitis. And even to forget that sun is the main enemy of our skin.