Blitz review of events and those in Belarus, a world history.
- …but no rain. Very warm: 18 — 31 C.
Do not pass:
- In Minsk Conference of the National Civil Society Forum on the theme "Road Map of the Eastern Partnership for Belarus."
THERE WHERE HAVE NO:
- Meeting of the Heads of States of the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia in Astana. It is expected that Alexander Lukashenko will decide on the format of participation of Minsk in this union, and at the same time figure out the mystery, the House of Representatives voted for the ratification of the relevant Customs Code, or not.
ALSO THIS DAY:
- In 1789, the writer was born Thaddeus (or Thaddeus) Bulgarin. It came to light in a noble family in the estate of Benedict haryn Pyrashava near Minsk. In his novel "Ivan Vyzhygin" in memoirs and essays wrote a lot about Belarus. And he became the hero of the famous Belarusian poem "Taras on Parnassus."
- In 1811 Venesuela declared independence.
- In 1889 born French writer Jean Cocteau (d. 1963).
There is a reason:
- Day of Saints Cyril and Methodius — the national holiday of the Czech Republic.
- A year ago on the site of Liberty: "Behaviour of modern Persia."
Quote to remember:
- "An artist can not talk about his art, as the plant can not talk about gardening."