Blitz review of events and those in Belarus, world history
On the court:
- Warm summers, rains and thunderstorms.
Do not pass:
- The Museum of Maxim Bogdanovich in the capital — the festival of the historical and spiritual music and the opening of the exhibition "Grunwald for the haze of time."
- Under Logoisk — international gathering of balloonists.
There, where we do not:
- In Pakistan, the planned resumption of the hearing the court, which will consider the petition of Islamic leaders who accused Facebook of blasphemy.
Also this day:
- 1357. In Prague, founded by Charles IV-bridge over the Vltava river, which to this day remains one of the main charms of the Czech capital. Astrologers allegedly advised the king to lay a stone in 5 hours, and 31 minutes in the morning, that date could be written as a symbolic string (year, day, month, time) that is readable from both sides 1-3-5-7-9-7-5 -3-1.
- 1906. In the village Nikolaevshina held illegal Teachers Congress, dispersed by the police. For participation in it dismissed 13 teachers, among them Constantine Mickiewicz (Kolas).
- 1950. In garnyatskim Yanakieva town was born the current president of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, whose family comes from Belarus.
- 2002. The castle complex "Mir" received a certificate for inclusion in the UNESCO List of World Cultural and Natural Heritage.
There is a reason:
- Birthday Vladimir Neklyaeva.
- Independence Day of Argentina.
- Information about the victim of swine flu kept secret
Quote to remember:
"The people do not happen on purpose."
Nyaklyayeu, from the poem "mutation" ..