XII Festival of Slavic martial arts.
06.04 in May 2012 in the city of Grodno, Belarus
1. Goals and objectives
The festival is held in order to:
• the promotion and development of the Slavic martial arts, their humanistic essence;
• military-patriotic education of youth;
• increasing public interest in the study of Slavic ethnography and folklore;
• promoting the traditions and history of the Cossacks;
• leisure population health promotion.
2. Time and venue of the festival.
XII Festival of Slavic martial arts is 6.4 in May 2012 in the city of Grodno, Belarus.
3. The program of the festival.
The festival lasts three days:
Day 1 — tournament fighting, memory of soldiers-internationalists;
Day 2 — Festival of Slavic martial arts;
Day 3 — putting the festival tour nonresident and foreign participants of the festival to the historical places of Grodno.
The program of the festival:
• May 4, 2012 at 11:30 — fighting tournament, to be held at the sports complex at Grodno Street. Wroblewski 1-A,
• May 5, 2012 at 12:00 — Festival of Slavic martial arts.
Location: Agro-touristic complex "Garadzenski maentak" Karobchytsy "JSC" Grodno meat. "
The program includes:
-show of clubs and sports associations developed various Slavic martial arts, representatives of the army and police units,
-Mounted Cossack fancy riding (working with different weapons, stunts, etc.)
— concert performances of dance and music groups.
• May 6, 2012 — putting the festival tour nonresident and foreign participants of the festival to the historical places of Grodno.
Preliminary applications are available: 230015, Grodno, ul.BLK, 17, Grodno regional organizational structure BFSO "Dinamo", special training centers.
tel / fax: +375152415748,
mob. +375447685795 Vršič NM
+375296786369 Adam V.
In 2011, the event was attended by:
• National Collective GrSU Slavic martial arts club "Aridan"
• School Anatoly Belousov "Cossack Christ" (Moscow)
• PUE "Center of man" (Minsk)
• Sports Club "Bear" (Gantsevichi)
• Military-patriotic club "Berserk" (Vitebsk)
• Military-patriotic club "Volodya" (Baranovichi)
• Combat Team of Mogilev State Uni them. Kuleshov
• Specialized children-youth school of Olympic reserve fencing № 1 in Grodno
• Military History Club "Garadzenski bidentate"
• Cherliderskaya group "Arena"
By the way, in Russia before the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 the Russian Army Day is traditionally considered a holiday on May 6, not 23 February.