There is a law: a really strong talisman can not buy. He must be found among the things that have been handed in your family inherited. This may not happen that often. But any tradition one should start, right? Why, if your family has no traditional charms, it will not create one so that he then passed from hand to hand — your children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren?
People have always believed that things made with their own hands, can save a lot of trouble. It is believed that the most powerful amulet — is something that you have done for blood relatives. If mom knitted for you to wear or embroidered handkerchief, do not rush to throw a gift to the most distant shelf cabinet. This is the strongest guardian, because a loved one has spent on its creation time and their energy. Charm can make on its own, but it is better not to do it for yourself, but for your loved one. This article will give you some tips that will help you make the energy to really powerful thing.
Most materials available — this, of course, the fabric and thread. Embroidery — the best guardian while decorating any accessory. If you can sew, you can easily manufacturers' guardian for her husband or child. If we never were holding a needle and thread — not a problem in this case is important, not beauty, but the intention that you make at work. All the thoughts that you put into an embroidered thing you carry on, for whom are making charm.
Tips on making embroidery Charm:
1. Do embroidery without nodules. Secure the thread without knots, since they have a negative effect on the charm.
2. To protect against adultery and treachery to do embroidery in orange-red.
3. If you cook the guardian for the child, an animal sew red or black thread.
4. In order to make a talisman that will protect the student from aggression, embroider something blue or purple thread.
5. To improve the financial well-being or protection from the risks of entrepreneurship, make green embroidery thread. Green — the color of money, he will help you in all business endeavors.
6. Embroidery thread in black will help protect you from pregnancy and infertility.
7. Talisman for health embroider tree, or even better green spruce. The tree has always been a symbol of longevity, which is why talk about the family tree and the tree wishes.
8. To protect his love embroider flowers, best bright red.
9. To successfully give birth to a second or third child, pay attention to cross stitch. Let this be a teddy bear or some cartoon character.
10. Try small objects in one color embroidery thread. Let this be a little discreet pattern in the corner of a handkerchief or ornament on a towel.
Creating charms, must comply with certain rules:
1. Charms can be made for you.
2. No one can force someone to make a talisman for yourself or beg to do it. Amulets are made only in good faith and on the pure soul.
3. The strongest wards — those that are made, are made for you by your blood relatives: father, mother, brother, children. Marital ties are traditionally not considered by blood, but if the marriage is a happy and harmonious, mutually created wards also have great strength.
4. Should be very careful when choosing the materials for the wards, because some of the material (stone, wood), which is good for you, it is not appropriate for the person you are creating this amulet.
5. In the process of creating a talisman you need to think about the person for whom you are doing, keep before the mind's eye his way, to feel his energy, attitude, character, needs.
If you follow all five rules are likely to make you really be able to defend guardian of his master on a variety of troubles and misfortunes.
What thread, for what purposes it is better to embroider.
Cotton threads are best suited for real-time protection from the evil eye and spoilage.
Len calming effect, especially "works" when using an ancient symbolic patterns — the depiction of the sun, stars, birds, trees.
Location and color of embroidery.
It is important to do oberezhnuyu embroidery without nodules, since nodes terminate energy ties with native embroidery:
— loving protection areas — red-orange patterns, which are dominated by the circular and cross-shaped form;
— protect a small child from adversity — the silhouette of a horse or a rooster, red or black thread, and for older children, students — the blue-violet range, which protects from severe mental fatigue;
— Blue-green or golden embroidery helps successful business management in any industry.
Women often used in embroidery black than red — the color of mother earth in an attempt to protect his belly from infertility. Love is often needed for warding blue or green — blue protected from destruction from the elements, green — from his wounds. The children were not. It was believed that children are under the care and protection of his family.
The word "pattern" is derived from the Latin word "ornamentum" and translates as decoration. Patterns we call pattern consisting of repeating elements. The basic meaning of ornament — to decorate the surface of the object, to emphasize its shape.
Ornament originated long before written language. This is confirmed by the fact that even the old man who dressed in animal skins, warmed by the fire, dug themselves for the home dugout, decorated ornaments household items. On clay vessels, tools ancient people can see simple patterns: points, lines, wavy lines, lozenges.
Read the signs — a difficult task. Scientists are unraveling the mysteries of the case.
Overlap to diamonds — a sign of a happy hunting and good luck, symbol of life and fertility. To the field at harvest were generous, the man asked for the Sky, Sun and Earth luck, cast spells. For this he was repeating patterns.
— wavy lines symbolize water — horizontal — the earth;
— oblique — rain, crossing the path of the sun;
— points between them — the seeds thrown at her.
Can reveal many secrets ancient ornaments. Solving them, we begin to understand that the language of symbols ancestors handed us his relationship to nature. Bowing down before her, as if begging for her mercy, protection, patronage, the ancient wizard displays a hand in the form of a kind of spell ornament.
In oberezhnyh patterns often acting is kind of one part and not the whole pattern as a whole — just a floral or geometric motifs, enclosed in a circle or oval, circular edging sleeves, hem, gates. After all, to have a real defense, enough to stitch pattern, consisting of a closed, rounded contours.
Should not be on any one thing to embroider several different purposes oberezhnyh patterns — best for each of them to select a single thing, or the result of an embroidery get some energy turmoil. This applies to the materials used for making the thread — no need to use a pattern of several types of material.
— Crosses — A barrier and loathing of evil, a sign of closeness.
Specific colors are associated with the protection of a talisman of one of the seven chakras of man.
Red — For the bottom, located in the coccyx and the charge of the genitourinary tract, the rectum, the musculoskeletal system.
Blue — For the sixth (the zone of the "third eye"), responsible for our intellectual abilities.
Now you just try to put all together — color, type of thread, patterns — and do oberezhnuyu embroidery for a loved one, thinking first of all, from what troubles you defend him.