In June 2010, the independent sociologists conducted a national poll. Surveyed 1,516 people.
If the presidential election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for?
Approaching the next presidential elections in Belarus. A number of politicians and public figures have already stated (or perhaps declare) the intention to be a candidate. If their names will appear on the ballot, who would you vote for?
- Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus
- Milinkevich, leader of the Movement "For Freedom"
- Alexander Kozulin, a former rector of the Belarusian State University
- , Owed, the chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Mikhalevich, a former deputy chairman of the Belarusian Popular Front Party
- Sergei Kalyakin, chairman of the Belarusian Party of the Left "Fair World"
- Yarashuk Alexander, chairman of the Belarusian Congress of Democratic Trade Unions
- Nyaklyayeu, the leader of the civil campaign "Tell the truth!"
- Vitaly Rymashevski, co-produced by BCD
- Yaroslav Romanchuk, deputy chairman of the United Civil Party
- Statkevich, chairman of the organizing committee of the Social Democratic Party "Narodnaya Gromada"
- Lavon Barshcheuski, former chairman of the BPF
- Andrei Sannikov, coordinator of the civil initiative "Charter 97"
Or would you have voted for Lukashenko on the next presidential election?
Do you trust Alexander Lukashenko?
Do you think Alexander Lukashenko ideal policy?
Independent Institute of Socio-Economic and Political Studies is registered in Lithuania.