More than half of women and one third of men have difficulty in bed. Driven into stress, fatigue, lack of time and can destroy sexual desire and arousal, and orgasm. Sometimes decreased sexual instinct is influenced by hormonal imbalance disorders or due to ingestion of certain drugs.
Experts on sexual psychotherapy do not like to resort to private life estimates based on the frequency of sexual intercourse and call
Sexual inclination can be compared with an appetite. It's no secret that virtually can not be imposed
Recommendations from therapists
1. Try to vary sexual relationship with new poses and techniques. The main enemy of the majority of couples — it is a habit. If the day-to-day to see on the table is the same dish — even the favorite in
2. People with low sex drive often avoid expressing any feelings towards their partners, forgetting that there is no contact at the partner creates the impression that it is an unwanted and unloved. Do not be afraid to express your feelings through kissing, light touch to the arms and shoulders, stroking her hair. In a similar demonstration require both partners, although they should be aware that the expression of their affection friend another need not be a signal for sex.
4. Get rid of depression and stress. With depression may experience physical impairments and lack of interest in almost everything, including anaphrodisia. In addition, it often turns out that both partners work. Professional development needs, the need for training to raise their children — all of this is to stress factors that reduce sexual inclination and can cause a person a state of apathy when it comes to sex. To overcome this situation can only be apart right priorities — none of household or industrial problems are not worth it to give them too much time, energy and emotion. Sex therapists recommend an appointment to your partner, try to deal not only with sex, but just to talk friend other.
5. Look carefully at the medications you are taking. A number of drugs, especially some psychotropic and anti-depressant agents, as well as a means to lower blood pressure can lead to a weakening of sex drive. If you are taking drugs that, in your opinion, cause you have a violation of the sexual instinct, you should consult with your doctor about possible alternatives.
6. To get started please refer to the partner. In the end, he or she will be the first to notice reduction sex drive. Tell us about your problems, feel uneasy about, concerns, and the state of unease in connection with the alleged actions, stressing that you are willing to do it for the sake of good relations. In an extreme case, contact a friend or family member you trust. The main thing — do not keep it to yourself, turning a temporary problem into a chronic disease.