For six months the prices have grown potatoes, cereals and pastries.
The food prices in Belarus in the first half of 2010 compared to December 2009and increased by 4.1%, Interfax reported the National Statistics Committee.
|Meat and poultry||3.6%|
|milk and milk products||5.2%|
|Bread and bakery products||1.9%|
Average prices in Belarus in June amounted to
- beef first kategoryi12, 126,000 per kilogram,
- pork (except byaskosnaga meat) — 10,647 thousand,
- chickens — 8,378 thousand,
- cooked sausage premium 13.364 million,
- frozen fish — 7,056 thousand,
- of potatoes 1,251 thousand per kilogram,
- cabbage — 2,704 thousand,
- carrots — 2,389 thousand,
- Bow — 3,192 thousand.
Average price for 1 liter of milk 2.5% -3.5% tlustastsi were 1,531 thousand, cream — 6,643 thousand for kilyashgram, hard cheese -15.683 tysyas, oil — 14,622 thousand, grain-wheat bread — 1,685 thousand.
July 16 in Belarus once again increased the price of a number of food products. Vodka, milk, yogurt, sour cream and cottage cheese, beef rose by 3%, pork — by 2%. The official explanation — we need additional funding to offset the costs of agriculture livestock production. Rose and bread and bakery products — an average of one and a half percent.