Blitz review of events and those in Belarus, a world history.
- …and hot. Temperature: 19 — 33 C. The highest heat — in Gomel — 36 C.
Do not pass:
- In the Minsk Palace of the Republic will be a ceremony of awarding the winners of the contest "Best Entrepreneur of the Year — 2010" with the participation of the Prime Minister of Belarus Sergei Sidorsky
- At a meeting of the Foreign Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus Sergei Martynov and heads of Belarusian embassies.
- Begins a press tour of the media in the European Union in Belarus. Arrived in Minsk group of 13 journalists, representing media from Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the UK.
THERE WHERE HAVE NO:
- An oil tanker, purchased the Belarusian Oil Company for processing at the Novopolotsk refinery will arrive at the port of Muuga (Estonia)
- In Hanoi — Regional Forum of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Pacific Cooperation Organization (ASEAN) and the United States, China, Russia, Japan, South Korea and India.
- The visit of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Italy
ALSO THIS DAY:
- 1914 Austria-Hungary presented an ultimatum to Serbia because of the assassination in Sarajevo heir to the throne of the Empire, Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbiya rejected a 10-point ultimatum. July 28, 1914 Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia, which was the beginning of the First World War.
- 1922: In the Cathedral Orthodox Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul Church in Minsk held a synod, which has decided to create an autonomous Belarusian archdiocese.
- 1974: Greece has dropped dictatorship "black colonels"
- 1992: Abkhazia declared independence from Georgia
- 1997: Slobodan Milosevic was sworn in as president of Yugoslavia
- 2009: The President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev was re-elected to a second term
- 1572: Sigismund Augustus, Grand Duke of Lithuania (1529-1572), King of Poland (1548-1572) (born 08.01.1520)
- 1645: Mikhail Fedorovich, the first Russian tsar of the Romanov dynasty
A year ago on the site of Liberty: Lukashenka pardoned murderers PUKHOVICHY
Quote to remember:
"Let's act on the territory of Serbia public services Austro-Hungarian Empire to end any antyavstryyskay activities."
Only one of the 10-point ultimatum or Austro-Hungary from July 23, 1914, which Belgrade has refused to accept.