When you are pregnant, it seemed like nine months — this is a very long time. But as we know, no pregnancy can not go on forever, that's your term comes to an end. Everything is ready for the birth of a new man, and you anxiously listen to their feelings — whether it is time to gather in the hospital?
Date of birth
For any pregnant woman doctor will certainly set the expected date of birth. But despite this, the actual day of the birth of your baby can be very different from the scheduled date. The fact is that every pregnancy — is individual. Normal time and is 37, and 42 weeks. Moreover, such a pattern is seen. If your menstrual cycle was short — 21 days, you are likely to end in pregnancy
Keep in mind that if your life is coming to 40 weeks, and the baby is in no hurry to be born, you need to see your doctor regularly, which by cardiotocography, ultrasound and Doppler will monitor the condition of the child.
Harbingers of birth
Our body is designed extremely wisely. Gradually, step by step, your body will prepare itself for the birth. Need only time to pay attention to some of the physical and psychological changes that occur to you.
Appear with30 weeks pregnancy. This is a painless contractions of the uterus — a rare and irregular at first. Stomach on
Pelvis and lower abdomen
The bones and ligaments are also preparing for the birth. With
Another notable exercise — "cat". Standing on all fours, alternately round off the back and it sags as low as possible. With the help of such simple exercises as well as massage and pool you'll help your bones and ligaments to prepare for the birth.
Since that period, you can see anddragging pain in the abdomen, similar to menstrual. Again come to the rescue of a warm bath, stroking belly
Usually, the term
On this term hormonal changes. As a result of increased mucus vaginal and nasal cavities. For a couple of weeks before the birth weight is often reduced to 0
Certain changes occur in the psychological mood. For no reason, no reason you suddenly want to clean up the apartment to shine, rearrange the furniture or even continuously ventilate the room — because you prepare your "nest" for the little chick. When you consider that before you feel fatigue and apathy, change is very noticeable. To deal with the nesting instinct is useless, it need only survive. But be careful not to overdo it in preparation for the most important meeting.
Under the influence of hormonal changes can move the mucus plug. It looks like a lump of mucus from one teaspoon to two tablespoons — clear or with small streaks of blood, ichor, or even brown color (it is absolutely normal). The tube can move at different stages — from
As we remember, practice contractions begin for another 30 weeks of pregnancy, they gradually become more and more frequent. How do you determine what training (otherwise they are called false) contractions are different from the real thing, generic?
There are several clear indicators:
- Regularity. False contractions are irregular, the true gradually become stronger, longer and more often. However, sometimes in the evenings there are periods of regular contractions (for two or four hours), which are then themselves. The time and duration of contractions better record in a special notebook — and it will help you cope with anxiety and useful doctor to evaluate your condition.
- Duration. False contractions last
15-20seconds, the true gradually getting longer. If you manage to get a good sleep between contractions, so they were false.
- Take a warm shower or bath. False labor pains disappear, true — will continue.
- During false labor no mucous discharge from the vagina, the true is often accompanied by a discharge mixed with blood.
- Famous American pediatricians William and Martha Serzy offer such a method. If you are in doubt, you have begun childbearing or not sure of the nature of labor within the hour. If within an hour you will have six or more gradually escalating clashes at least 30 seconds, then most likely you have the best start, that neither is true, labors. Labor pains continue in the average
10-12hours at first birth and 6-8hours during repeated.
Discharge of amniotic fluid
In normal amniotic depart after first stage of labor when the cervix is 7 cm or more. But sometimes it happens earlier, sometimes even before the onset of labor. On what is important to note, if you water broke?
- Color. Normally, the water should be bright and clear, valid and white flakes — it syrovidnaya grease. Dark,
greenish-brownwater — an alarming sign, indicating the fetal hypoxia.
- The smell. Conventional amniotic fluid have no odor. An unpleasant odor may indicate that the baby moves meconium — original cal.
- The amount of water. They are usually about
1-15 liters. 500-700ml — insufficient, often the case in post-term pregnancy. However, do not rush to diagnose themselves. Sometimes first depart only so-called front-water while fetal bladder itself may still be intact. In this case, the amount of amniotic fluid can be quite small — about 200-300ml.
In any case, if you have water broke, deliveries should begin within 24 hours, so do not over-tighten the fee. After the discharge of water is changing the nature of labor, they become stronger and more painful.
It's time to the hospital!
So, when the time comes to go to the hospital?
- Within an hour you feel about 10 fights with a break
- The duration of each bout —
- You have moved the amniotic fluid — especially if it happened in
a moment — water flooded stream.
Serious symptoms in which you need to go to the hospital immediately:
- Unexpected bleeding (in a larger amount than a normal menstrual period)
- Sudden pain in the uterus — the character is not nearly as pain during labor
- Persistent dizziness.
Each birth mothers begin and proceed