As the results of scientific research, the baby almost constantly dreaming in the womb with
According to one theory, the dreams of children — it is their genetic memory, which is viewed as in a movie theater and can keep your brain the necessary information, as well as develops feelings and thinking. Poor sleep can impair physical and mental development of the child.
Typically, children are not born with adjusted circadian rhythms. First prevails
Why the child does not sleep?
One of the most common causes of sleep disorders in the newborn are Abdominal pain, that typically occur about two weeks after birth. Half of them to two months start to improve, and some will experience pain before
The exact cause of colic is unknown, presumably to blame cow's milk. It is known that the most common abdominal pain bother babies are breastfed if the mother consumes more than 0.5 liters of cow milk per day. Furthermore, the pain may be associated with the composition of infant formulas.
Often chronic sleep disorders can be attributed to allergic to salicylates, are contained in aspirin, food additives (yellow dye tartrazine E102) and some fruits and vegetables (tomatoes, citrus). Diet with the exception of salicylates significantly improves sleep after a few days. In any case, before you dare to enter
Another cause of restless sleep may be teething. In this case, the effective assistance can have a soothing gel and massaging the gums with ice.
Insomnia is also caused by errors in the child's upbringing, where parents create a situation conducive to the emergence of sleep disorders.
How to build a good sleep in a child
For children under the age of 1 year
- Never wake a sleeping baby — even if it's feeding time. The child must set your own rhythm of sleep and wakefulness. If you constantly disrupt the biological clock, the baby will get used to less regular daily rhythm.
- When the baby is sleeping, do not walk on tiptoe, speaking in a whisper, afraid to turn on the radio or TV. The sooner your baby will learn to fall asleep to the sounds of the usual home, the better for you and for him.
- Before going to bed, make sure your child is well fed.
- At night, feed your baby calm and quiet. Lighting should be dim, and the communication is minimized.
- Full-feeding should be invigorating. It is advisable to talk loudly, laugh, sing songs or play with the baby. Feeding is best done in bright light or near a window, through which enters the light of day.
- At the age of
10-12months should be removed from the night feeding regime. A child may be a bit capricious, but usually falls asleep during 15-20minutes. After four or fivethese nights sleep becomes continuous throughout the night.
For children older than 1 year
- Start the subject mediator. This can be a stuffed animal or doll that softens the separation from parents. Subject mediator gives the child a sense of permanence and stability. These feelings are especially important for children when they fall asleep or wake up during the night.
- The bed should only be used for sleeping, do not keep her toys (with the exception of the subject mediator). During waking the child must be in the arena or in the safe of the room.
- You should not give your baby the night drinks containing caffeine (cocoa, cola, etc.).
- Always put the child in the same specified time. Bedtime should be accompanied by a sequence of actions that would remind that it's time to sleep. In this case, the order must always be the same, such as washing, dressing night pajamas, story, etc.
- The children's room should be full of darkness. Best suited dim lighting of a lamp, in which the baby waking could see the surrounding objects or find a bed subject mediator.
- Do not rush to the child at the first sobs. If you wait a little, many children stop crying and go to sleep quietly. In this situation, interference may only frustrate adult sleep. After all, you would also not like it if every time you breath or Moo dream your partner would include light and loud, interested in what's going on. If the child still did not fall asleep, you can go to him and quietly try to calm him down, patting the head or abdomen. Make sure he's comfortable and dry, but do not get your hands on. Children under the age of
3-7years, we can say anythinglike, "Mom close to you. All is well. Go to sleep my good. "
Do not bind in the child's mind unwillingness to sleep with a succession of pleasures. Any child, realizing how easy it is to make sure that the middle of the night in the arms of their parents sit in front of TV while enjoying a variety of drinks and sweets, with the great pleasure will try not to fall asleep. Can not be absolutely necessary to allow children to leave the bedroom at night.