1. Abrahamic religions — three religions, the first of which — Judaism — is not recognized as among the world's religions, as professed by only one people (religious and social community), but that it had a decisive influence on the formation of other Abrahamic religions, and the entire western (Atlantic) civilization. The other two Abrahamic religions — Christianity and Islam — are considered the world's religions.
The basic principle underlying the Abrahamic religions — the creation of a personal God of the world out of nothing (ex nihilo). Nothing Abrahamic religions (Greek for? On) does not have anything to manifestatsionistskomu oblivion, this is nothing in the literal sense. Being and Nothingness in Abrahamic religions initially "otmyslivaetsya", what is the basis of Abrahamic religions rejection of magic and all the manifestations of "paganism" (first and second commandments of Moses). The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Iyakova — pure Being, in addition to which, strictly speaking, did not. The created man on the personal will of Jehovah endowed with soul and the rest of the world, nature — created out of nothing and given for the needs of man and in the service of him, but he is responsible for all creation. Avraamizm — "the spirit of the desert" (Alain de Benoist), or "spirit of the sea" are in and around the opposite of the "spirit of the forest."
2. Abraham and his offspring — nomads and traders, and the avraamizm — strictly "vayshyansky", in a sense, the bourgeois principle. Related to this is the negation of the other two components avraamizmom metaphysical triad corresponding to the priesthood and kingdom. This approach corresponds to the principle of the agreement ("covenant», br? Th), as in the whole opposite manifestatsionistskim "pagan" company and Dharma — cosmic and social law "paganism" .. "The Treaty principle" is entirely the basis of all the "Atlantic civilization." Avraamizm "cuts" is not only Being and Nothingness, but in general "nature" as such, "night", "woman" in the world, man and society. It is based on all the principles of rationalism and enlightenment of modernity. Are permissible only asceticism and accumulation. From the point of view of the Abrahamic principle is absolutely justified and legitimate. Can not be otherwise in principle.
3. The first "Abrahamic contract" is a contract of Abraham himself the "circumcision" him and his descendants with the promise of rewards — power over the land .. Later, in the Christian tradition of circumcision is replaced by baptism, and the act of circumcision is interpreted as a reference to the principle of asceticism. . The second — a second contract of Jehovah to Moses on the establishment of the people's loyalty violates the Decalogue — the Ten Commandments, which include not only the social setting (not to kill, not to steal, etc.), but also metaphysical setting, strictly prohibiting all "night" ("worship of foreign gods," Magic, "adultery", etc.). However, insofar as the "chosen people" is given a commandment to fill the earth and master it (which would then be amplified messianic expectations), the region's "night", especially the "sex" will be the subject of a special internal battle in avraamizme: the commandment of reproduction throughout its history will be facing the ban "pleasure" as "paganism" (e (which will be particularly dramatic in early Christianity, because the Messiah has already come, reproduce, in fact, have nothing of a "pleasure" — sin).
4. Avraamizm completely abandons the "pagan" concepts of cyclic time and introduces the concept of linear time, and, consequently, the history itself, and with it, and chronology. All Abrahamic religions — religions stories, acting in them God and man. Dominant in the New Age "religion of progress" is the same avraamizm, but only with "otmyslennym" or even to deny God.
5. Avraamizma social dimension — not the government, and the community of Israel (hereinafter, the church in Christianity and in Islam Ummah). The drama of the situation described in the Book of Judges and the First Book of Kings, basically praising theocratic-republican system and negative assessments of royal power (though recognizing it as a "historic compromise"). In the future, "permitted" the king (from Davyd) will always be opposed by a priest (or bishop, which further finds particularly reflected in Roman Catholicism) or a prophet (especially Islam). It is from the "prophetic discourse" grow then all the so-called "Left discourse" — ranging from the Islamic Ummah to communism. On the other hand — and here is the liberal democratic discourse.
6. Actually the Jewish people after the so-called Exile fall manifestatsionizma powerful effect, which will result in the creation of representations of the Messiah as "king", as opposed to earlier, actually Abrahamic religious discourse. After the III century AD this will be supplemented by direct Indo-European loanwords (Midrash and Kabbalah in particular). But this is a topic the next lecture.
7. "Internal explosion" Abrahamic tradition is through Christianity that the doctrine of the Trinity and Christ's Resurrection recreates ancient aspects of the "original in? Tion." However, by adopting the doctrine of creation out of nothing (sometimes regarded as a "pedagogy" for the fallen man) Christianity preserves and even enhances all bans on the "night side", especially on magic, neprokreativnye any form of sexual life and "secular art". Later, after the Konstantinova era ", these prohibitions and requirements will be relaxed in practice, but maintained under the doctrine. So later Christianity (mainly Orthodox, but also some Catholic) will be on the one hand strongly oppose the rationalism of modernity as such, but on the other (especially Protestantism) — his bezpreryvno spawn. Especially Christianity and especially Orthodoxy will be disclosed in the following chapters.
1. Bible. King James Version.
2. Bible Encyclopedia. M., 2005.
3. Alain de Benoist. How can you be a pagan. Moscow, 2004.
4. R. Bultmann. Favorites. Faith and understanding. Moscow, 2004.
5. R. Guénon spiritual dominion and secular power. M., 2000.
6. Dugin AG Metaphysics of the Good News. , 1996.
7. Dugin AG Evolution paradigmatic foundations of science. Moscow, 2002.
8. Jamal, the revolution of the prophets. Moscow, 2003.
9. W. Sombart Sociology. Moscow, 2003.
10. Fraser DD Folklore in the Old Testament. Moscow, 1990.
11. M. Heidegger, Introduction to Metaphysics. St. Petersburg, 1992.
12. G. Scholem Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism. Moscow, 2004
13. Schedrovitsky DD Introduction to the Old Testament. Five Books of Moses. Moscow, 1994.
14. Evola Yu Metaphysics floor. , 1996.
15. Eliade, M. Studies of comparative religion. M., 2000.
16. Eliade M. Dictionary religions. St. Petersburg, 1997.
17. Eliade M. treatise on the history of religions. Tt.1-2. St. Petersburg, 1999.
18. Jaspers and Goal of History. Moscow, 1991.
Was given the name of Orthodox Christian hierarchy in the XI century (1054 AD), the split into eastern and western churches. Western Christian church centered in Rome, became known that the Catholic Universal, and the eastern Greek-Byzantine church centered in Constantinople (Constantinople) — Orthodox ie Faithful. And in Russia Orthodox Church appropriated the name of the Orthodox, because Christian teaching force to be spread among the Orthodox Slavic peoples.
Orthodoxy, the ancient Russian concept, has tens of thousands of years and has its roots in ancient Vedic Russian National Faith, which described a world order with the concepts of "Reality" (the material world), "Nav" (peace prototype), "right" (the world forms ) and "Glory" (the creative world) — (four-level structure of the world system) — while the Russian people have praised the "rules" were in the Truth and called — Orthodox.