It is interesting to know. In 2004, the U.S. President signed "The law on registered global acts of anti-Semitism". The Law requires the U.S. Department of State to pursue the world of those who will be charged with the points of the law.
In 2005, the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor, submitted to the U.S. Congress, according to this law, the report of registered acts of global anti-Semitism.
Thus, anti-Semitic in America are:
1. Any statement that "Jews control the government, the media, international business and global finance."
2. "Solid-Israel beliefs."
3. Sharp criticism of the Israeli leaders, current, or past, the image of the swastika in the cartoons of the Zionist leaders.
4. Criticism of the Jewish religion, Judaism, religious leaders and Jewish literature, especially books of the Talmud and Kabbalah.
5. Criticism of the U.S. government and the U.S. Congress, the claim that they are unduly influenced by Judaism.
6. Blaming Jewish-Zionist forces in the promotion and planting of Globalism (New World Order).
7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
8. The denial of the Jewish Holocaust and the assertion that the Holocaust was less than six million.
9. Blaming Israel for racism (naming Israel a racist state.)
10. The assertion of the existence of the Zionist conspiracy.
11. Utvezhdenie that Jews and their leaders staged the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
12. Any skobitelnye remarks against Jews.
13. Non-recognition of the Jewish right to capture Palestine.
14. The statement that in preparing the September 11 attacks 2001 vemirny Trade Center in New York attended the Israeli intelligence.
Full report, in English: Global Anti-Semitism Review Act