Perhaps the most common method STD diagnosis PCR is diagnostic. PCR — polymerase chain reaction, and PCR diagnostics — is method Laboratory diagnosis of infectious diseases, in particular, the method is widely used for STD diagnosis — Diseases transmitted through sexual contact. Analysis of the PCR method is based on the finding in the study material of a small fragment of DNA of the pathogen infection that the doctor suspects. In "MedCenterService" a large number of PCR panels, in order to understand what exactly you need, you should consult with a specialist.
Material for PCR diagnostics can be:
- scraping epithelial cells (scraping of the urethra in males and females,scraping from the cervix);
- blood, plasma, serum;
- biological fluids (juice prostate, pleural, cerebrospinal, amniotic, joint fluid, saliva);
- urine (used by the first portion of a morning urine);
- biopaty gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- mucus and other biological selection.
With the help of PCR diagnosis of many possible infections: hepatitis B, C, helikobakterioza, herpes infection, HIV (AIDS), human papillomavirus infection, tuberculosis, trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, chlamydia. If you notice signs of illness or feel unwell — contact MedCenterService.