The recommendations of the majority of physicians were mainly to limit computer time, the correct location of the monitor and mandatory breaks during work. Also important is the "right" monitor.
Here's what requirements must comply with the "right" monitor:
- monitor should not be less than 17 inches;
- refresh rate of at least 85 Hz;
- grain size does notshould greater than 0.28 mm. The smaller the grain of the monitor, the sharper the image and is easier on the eyes;
- to exclude the presence of various reflections on the screen. To check the availability of anti-reflective coatings for buying, turn monitor a fluorescent lamp — the screen should not be a white glare;
- desirable that the color of characters and the background on the screen and the keyboard coincide. Included in the fashion dark keyboard faster tire vision.
It is now up-art monitors with high resolution, that is, an increased number of lines is increased to 100 Hz and higher frame rate selected luminous paint, giving a higher contrast. Finally, the cathode-ray tubes are replaced by liquid crystal matrices. Of these, particularly ergonomic screens so-called active matrix type used, for example, in portable computers such as Notebook.
Rules for working with a computer:
- Observe the required distance from theeye to monitor — 70 cm
- Monitor should stand so that it is not the bright light fell lamps or sunlight.
- Avoid high contrast between the brightness of the screen and the surrounding area. In no case should not be working with a computer in a dark or semi-dark room.
- Evening lighting workroom desirable bluish color to the brightness of approximately equal brightness of the screen. In daylight is also recommended to provide around the display blue background — at the expense of painting walls.
- Every 40-45 minutes is recommended short physical activities: rolling of eyes clockwise and back, easy charging for the whole body.
- Palming (shielding).
- Translation sight. Periodically (every 30 — 40 minutes), turn your sights from the image on the glass window (you can draw a marker on the glass any letter) into the distance. Length 20 — 30 seconds to 8 — 10 times.
- Massage the areas around eye with a light touch of the skin.
- Rotation eye clockwise against 15 — 20 seconds.
- Removal of the eye muscles tensing with videotrenazhera. This is a special class of new technical devices for training visual basic human functions. The importance of these tools is great: they can withstand physical inactivity, stimulate blood circulation in the eye and brain. These simulators performing a kind of "optical massage" muscles, prevent the progression of nearsightedness as well as farsightedness.
In computer visual syndrome (CVS) can also help special computer glasses. Now, in many opticians offer special glasses a lens in which clear vision area corresponds to the displacement of sight when using the display. Also important is the special paint and glass lenses. Institute of Biochemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences in cooperation with the Moscow Institute of Eye Diseases. Helmholtz color coatings have been developed that greatly improve the contrast of the image. Application points with such coatings have active PC users greatly reduces eye fatigue and improved focus compared with conventional glasses.