- The signal processor 1892VM10YA
Chip continues a series of multi-core DSPs "Multicore" and provides forward compatibility of the software.
Processor provides 1892VM10YA ratio "core power consumption / performance" of less than 0.4 mW / FLOP at elevated nutritional 250MHz (4 GFLOPs), operating in the temperature range from -60 ° C to +85 ° C and about power consumption of the core 1 , 5 watts. When operating at 100 MHz chip consumes about 130 mW in real applications.
The microprocessor architecture — a triple-core heterogeneous, MIMD-type on the basis of the nuclei of the library platform "MULTICORE": CPU CPU-core MIPS32 architecture and programmable signal processor cores (dual-processor cluster DSP) with floating and fixed point, complete with multi-channel correlator for GLONASS / GPS navigation .
DSP-cluster is the next generation has a number of new features. Among them: a set of graphics commands, hardware accelerator Huffman encoder, the possibility of working out DSP-core external interrupts, the ability to access DSP-cores to the external address space, flexible boundary program memory cluster DSP; interrupt exception when dealing with floating point numbers.
When operating at 250 MHz CPU, the following Performance on known test problems:
- Coremark — 484,3 (1,94 Coremark / MHz);
- Whetstone (FPU) — 157,1 MIPS;
- Dhrystone (ALU) — 475059 iterations per second;
- Linpack (FPU) — 25042,5 KFLOPS (100 KFLOPS / MHz).
1892VM10YA microprocessor circuit provides hardware and software support functions GLONASS / GPS navigation signal processing procedures, a range of communication procedures (Viterbi, turbo coding, correlation, etc.), the image processing.
Programmable chips can be used in wide range of applications:
- user terminals are multi-standard communication systems professional with built-in navigation, which until now have been developed solely on the basis of import element;
- Portable GLONASS / GPS-receiver, including for mobile platforms (vehicles, rail transport);
- equipment to digital radio (DRM);
- equipment unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs);
- special applications.