The most common failure in a man's life — the so called impotence known psychotherapist Sigmund Freud. Since that time, medicine has achieved much in every detail worked out technology of diagnosis and treatment of impotence. But now, with potency problems — the strongest blow to the male ego.
The notion that impotence starts with the head and it is incorrect to blame for the emotional, long possessed minds. Now the weakness of the stronger sex more often due to all sorts of malfunctions and failures in the operation of the internal organs, as the mechanism of erection starts with the participation of almost all body systems.
Two out of ten of boys suffer from erectile dysfunction. Only one in ten men, confronted with sexual dysfunction, refers to a specialist.
In 90% of cases, an erection can be restored.
About 80% of men impotence has physiological causes and signals
What kind of diseases can signal impotence (Erectile dysfunction).
- The leaders are in disagreement with the list of the psyche, which have become chronic — neurotic disorders and depression. In this case, erection depends on the emotional state. Sometimes a full sexual the act is possible only if the
conditions. For example, a man "all turns" only with a specific partner, at a certain time of day or after masturbation. any
- Common causes of sexual disorders — diabetes, alcoholism, drug addiction, intoxication, metabolic disorders. In these diseases, impaired transmission of impulses along sensory and motor fibers, and hence suffers the reflex arc and providing an erection.
- Problems with potency sometimes appear after injury or disease of the brain and spinal cord. Often impaired erection— The first symptom of an infectious lesions, trauma, tumors, epilepsy or Parkinson's disease.
- Markedly reduced libido with hormonal disorders. Typically, this occurs against the background of a lack of male sex hormones, or an excess of females.
- Atherosclerosis, birth defects and other vascular disease also threaten to impotence. The fact that such disorders impede normal blood flow to the cavernous bodies of the penis.
- Impotence may develop as a side effect of medication. On erection affect antidepressants, neuroleptics, tranquilizers, drugs that treat hypertension and those that reduce the gastric secretion.
- During sexual failures sometimes hidden inflammatory diseases of the prostate, urethra, bladder and testicles. In general, any chronic illness, nervous and physical exhaustion is not the best way affect the male power.
How to understand the causes of impotence?
To prevent urogenital diseases, need advice urologist or andrologist, followed by ultrasound, blood tests and sperm, taking bacteriological smears.
If you suspect that your problem is related to hormonal disorders, refer to the
Vascular disorders are detected by Doppler ultrasound. Modern techniques allow to determine the quantity and quality of blood supply to the penis. For the same purpose assigned function tests. In the cavernous body of the penis is introduced vasodilator drugs. This compares blood pressure in an artery of the penis and the brachial artery.
Eliminate the disease and spinal cord, and peripheral nerves help
Rate psychic component of sexual dysfunction should psychotherapist, sex therapist or psychiatrist. The basic diagnostic technology used by these professionals — a conversation with the patient, the various methods of psychological testing.