- be laid, do not let fall and hit
- raise the injured leg higher
- unbutton tight clothing
- provide a supply of fresh cool air
- monitor the status of
- call "ambulance", if not regained consciousness after 10 minutes
Signs and symptoms
- dilated pupils
- is slowly lowered to the ground or falls
- the duration of the attack — a few tens of seconds
What NOT to do
- not to raise the vertical position
- do not seek to bring into consciousness
- not to smell the ammonia
- do not give a slap
- do not spray water
What to do next
Provide the rest. Monitor the condition of the victim.
This material is part of the School of first aid "Space Security."
Recommended enroll in classes at the school by phone +7 495 760-9092 or online at http://www.allsafety.ru.