- remove striking factor!
- cool the burn 1 and 2 degree — cool tap water
10-15 Minutes, 3 and 4 — net moist dressing, then cool off with a bandage in standing water
- close wet bandages
- peace and anti-shock measures
Signs and symptoms
- redness of the skin — 1 degree
- blisters — Grade 2
- wound — the blisters burst — Grade 3
- charring and the lack of sensitivity — Grade 4
1 hand = 1% of the affected body
Burn the airway is assumed to be 30% burns
What NOT to do
- Do not apply oil, cream, ointment, protein and m n or apply foam (panthenol) to the newly burned area
- not adhering to tear clothing.
- Do not pierce the bubbles.
- do not urinate (write) on the burn
What to do next
- Remove all items from the burned area of the body: clothing, belt, watches, rings and other things. Stuck around to cut clothing, can not be separated from the burn.
Call the "fast" if:
- area burned more than 5 palms affected
- burn a child or an elderly person
3 —her degree
- burned groin
- burned his mouth, nose, head, respiratory tract
- burned two limbs
This material is part of the School of first aid "Space Security."
Recommended enroll in classes at the school by phone +7 495 760-9092 or online at http://www.allsafety.ru.