Contraindication to breast augmentation surgery are:
- Tumor neoplasms, both benign and malignant.
- Some kinds of specific abnormalities of the breast.
- Severe cardiac pathology.
- Infectious diseases.
- Acute or chronic inflammation in the body.
Many surgeons believe contraindication absence of children in young women is not breast-feed.
Possible side effects
The early postoperative period:
- discomfort or pain during movement;
- reducing the sensitivity of certain areas of the skin;
- swelling of tissues and related asymmetrical breasts.
Most of these events are rapidly.
However, all may remain:
- postoperative scarring;
- change in nipple sensation.
Complications Plastic surgery:
- The most common complication, which appears quite late (after 6 months or more), is the increase in the volume of unwanted and seal the breast. This can occur due to compression of scar shell around the implant, thereby deteriorating the aesthetic effect achieved. In some cases, the situation requires surgical correction. But with the advent of a new generation of stents (with a textured surface), the percentage of complications significantly decreased to 0.3-0.5%.
- Bleeding, infection, scar marked process (rare).
- Seroma (accumulation of serous fluid, which is the water component of blood), hematoma (blood), inflammation of postoperative suture (rare) eliminated conservative therapy and require repeated surgery.
- The percentage of such complications,as the formation of benign tumors (fibrosis, for example) is very small and has no connection with the development of malignant tumors. After all, modern silicone — this is not a carcinogenic material.