1. If you want to change in the future — be this change in the present.
2. If we are to reach real peace in the world, you need to start with children.
3. The world is big enough to meet the needs of any person, but too small to satisfy the greed of the servants' quarters.
4. "No", he said with deep conviction, rather than a "Yes", said only to have to please, or worse, to avoid problems.
5. Destroy us — politics without principles, pleasure without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, business without morality, science without humanity, and prayer without sacrifice.
6. The principle of "an eye for an eye" make the whole world blind.
7. First, they do not see you, then they laugh at you, then fight you. And then you win.
8. Not if I had a sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
9. God has no religion.
10. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Small body, caused the spirit and enthusiastic undying faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
11. A man never to shout wherever heard a quiet, small voice of conscience.
12. I'm against violence. Because, when it seems that evil does good, it is good for long. And evil is forever.
13. The best way to find yourself — stop waiting on other people.
14. Whatever you do in life — it will be insignificant. But it is very important that you do it.
15. Start to change in yourself that you want to change around.
16. If you want to change the world, change yourself.
17. Happiness — is when your actions consistent with your words.
18. The only tyrant I accept — the inner voice.
19. Freedom is worth nothing if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
20. Live as if you die tomorrow, learn as if he will live forever.