If you do not wake up in a better mood and a bad day, smile and everything is possible acquire a different meaning. Here are some amazing facts about the person, life and death, animals and the countries that can make you happy and a little happier.
Interesting facts about the man
1. If you simulate laughter long enough, you start laughing for real.
2. The chances that it is you are born, are 1 in 40 million.
3. We are all made of stardust. Nitrogen in our DNA teeth calcium, iron in the blood and carbon apple pie composed of the same particles, and star.
4. 8000 clitoris contains nerve fibers, which is two times larger than the penis. This is the only body that was formed purely for pleasure.
5. When we die, our body decomposes, and our atoms come into the ground and re-used to give a second life.
6. Need 17 muscles to smile and 43 muscles to frown.
7. From the point of view of neuroscience, we see how someone smiles, we become happier.
8. Every man for about half an hour was a single cell.
9. At the time of your birth, you have a few seconds were the youngest person on the planet.
10. Before his death in the brain is produced by one of the most powerful psychedelic dimethyltryptamine (DMT). It expands our perception of time, allowing you to live within our psyche hours or even days.
11. Blind people smile, despite the fact that he had never seen a smile. Simply, it is a natural human reaction.
12. Embrace contribute to the production of oxytocin, which speeds up the healing of wounds.
Interesting facts about animals
13. Every year millions of trees are planted accidentally because squirrels forget where they buried their nuts.
14. Adelie Penguins have just one partner for life, and they "make offer", handing his beloved perfect stone.
15. Cows have best friends.
16. Seahorses are faithful to each other for life and move, holding each other's tails.
17. Butterflies are able to feel the taste of feet.
18. The rats giggle when you tickle them. Their voice is so high that they can be heard only by using special equipment.
19. Orgasm fever lasts 30 minutes.
20. Puppies are inferior to males to females in the game, allowing them to win.
21. During sleep, the otters holding hands in order not to sail away from each other.
22. Cows produce more milk when they listen to "Pastoral Symphony" by Beethoven.
23. Swifts spend almost all my life in the air, feeding on insects, which they catch in flight. They eat, drink, mate and even sleep on the fly.
24. In Norway, there is a penguin, who knighted. He holds the title of Sir Nils Olav.
25. Worms are talking, hugging each other.
Interesting facts in the world
26. Famous group The Beatles uses the word "love" 613 times in their songs.
27. The last man to walk on the moon — astronaut Eugene Cernan wrote on the surface of the initials of his daughter. They will remain on the Moon at least 50 000 years.
28. In Bhutan uses "Gross National Happiness" as the main indicator of the country.
29. Most of the children born in Europe in 2013, will live to see 2100.
30. Costa Rica is the happiest country in the world.
31. No matter how long you live, there is always some new tasty dish that you can try.
32. Happiness is a skill that can be learned, and it's not difficult.