It's no secret that the long New Year holidays have become a bad dream and a headache for local drug treatment. Unfortunately, too many citizens believe that the "feast = booze." However, not everyone is able to calculate the forces, so the effects of partying on the night of December 31 to January 10 are forced to dig doctors.
Is it possible to
One of the most common — Michigan Test (Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test, MAST). We present the complete version of it containing 24 questions.
So here we go:
1. Do you think you are drinking normal? (Under "normal" we mean that you drink less than or as much as most others). The answer is "NO" — 2 points.
2. Do you ever wake up after drinking and find that you can only remember part of the evening events? The answer is "YES" — 2 points.
3. Have your wife (husband), the parents or other close relatives to express concerns about your relationship with alcohol? The answer is "YES" — 1 point.
4. Can you be satisfied only at the party
5. Do you ever feel a sense of shame
6. How to find your friends or family — you drink like most other people, or more? The answer is "NO" — 2 points.
7. Can you stop drinking when you want to? The answer is "NO" — 2 points.
8. Have you ever attend meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous? The answer is "YES" — 5 points.
9. Have you tipsy, get into a fight? The answer is "YES" — 1 point.
The clinic "AlkoMed"
Treatment of Alcoholism
The conclusion of the binge
Psychiatrist at home
Blockade of alcohol dependence
10. Has it ever happened that
11. Have your wife (husband), the parents or other close relatives to contact
12. Have you
13. Have you had complications at work
14. Have you ever lose a job
15. Have neglect their obligations to family or work for two or more consecutive days
16. Can you say that you often drink before noon? The answer is "YES" — 1 point.
17. Does the doctor warned you that you have liver problems? Cirrhosis? The answer is "YES" — 2 points.
18. Have you binge after a thorough fall into delirium tremens, that is experience intense shaking, hear voices or see things that do not exist in reality? The answer is "YES" — 2 points.
19. Have you seek help for your own drinking? The answer is "YES" — 5 points.
20. Do you ever lay in a hospital
21. Sometimes if so, what
22. Have you ever seek help from psychiatrists or other doctors, to the priest or
23. Have you ever being arrested for driving under the influence? The answer is "YES" — 2 points.
24. Do you ever get arrested (even for a few hours)
Results: 5 or more points scored on the test results, with a high probability indicate the presence of a test for alcoholism.
Of course, sometimes these same points can be recruited and ordinary people, depending on the confluence of particular circumstances. For example, a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous groups can come in as a journalist or bring your relative. And the fact that they can stop drinking whenever they want, be sure the vast majority of alcoholics. Therefore, the final assessment of the results should still hold