Called non-allergic asthma, growing without contact with
The causes of non-allergic asthma:
- chronic airways infection (chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, maxillary sinusitis, etc.). Asthma attacks are the result of acute or acute exacerbation of chronic inflammation of the respiratory system. Even between attacks in most patients cough persists. Some patients first attack choking occurs after a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract, including influenza, and sometimes the disease in such situations becomes very hard for.
Neuropsychiatricload. Asthma in neuro-psychologicalvariant asthma are the result of negative emotions, stress, against the debilitating learning or work load, disorders in the sexual sphere. Certain value may be damage to the central nervous system injuries and diseases of the brain.
- Hormonal disorders in women before menstruation or menopause.
- Acceptance of some drugs (especially aspirin). The main manifestation of aspirin asthma is the development of asthma attacks as a reaction to aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs. Such patients often can not tolerate pills or food painted in yellow color
because ofdye, causing them attack.
- Physical effort. Attack develops after physical work.
- The metabolism of some neurotransmitters and hormones (glucocorticoids, epinephrine, acetylcholine).
- Primary (birth), the changed bronchial reactivity.
More often than non-allergic asthma more severe and longer lasting than allergic.
- avoid exacerbations of chronic infections and to treat them in time;
- more often in the open air;
- avoid stress;
- not to take drugs that cause attack;
- often ventilate the room;
- choose a job that is not related to chemicals and heavy physical labor;
- engaged in breathing exercises;
- drinking alkaline sodium mineral water Borjomi example;
- take drugs only on prescription.
with mild attack will help a hot drink, or mustard jars.