At the rink, Florida 23 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Epidemics

Rink Clearwater Ice Arena. Photo from official site

15.12.11.23 person, including children, were poisoned by carbon monoxide at a skating rink in Clearwater (Clearwater), Florida. This was reported at a local TV station Bay News 9.

People do not feel well on Wednesday evening (local time) on 14 December. Children held at the rink hockey training. For transportation of four people in the hospital needed an ambulance. 19 men after the inspection to go home.

What happened, apparently, was the failure of the installation to reduce humidity, which is used to cool the ice rink. It runs on natural gas. According to the report ABC Action News, once the installation is switched off, the level of carbon monoxide immediately dropped.

Source: Lenta.ru report

Like this post? Please share to your friends: