Chelyabinsk region. Poltergeist in Argayash

01.04.2004

01.04.2004


—>


15-year-old resident of Argayash repaid poltergeist bucket of water. According to the newspaper "Chelyabinsk Worker", the day Sasha came home and the first thing decided to cauterize a scratched finger. But suddenly, a bottle of cologne slipped from her hands and shattered. And at the same moment in the same place collapsed chandelier! Palace blazed some strange blue-blue fire. Sasha ran to the phone to call for help of neighbors, but the phone was silent. Then she scored a bucket of water and poured on the carpet. The flame was extinguished immediately. But the neighbors have responded below: called on the phone to keep silent until recently with claims that water leaked through the ceiling.

31.03.2004

Like this post? Please share to your friends: