Royal Jelly is a food for the larvae — the future of the uterus of the bee family.
Pure royal Milk contains up to 18% of proteins,
Has trophic, tonic, antispasmodic and anti-microbial action. Improves eyesight and memory, stimulates metabolism, increases the sexual function.
Due to its properties royal Milk widely used:
- in dermatology and cosmetology;
- for the treatment of neuroses;
- for the treatment of myxedema (a skin disease usually is the result of endocrine disruption);
- for the treatment of hypertension;
- for the treatment of anemia, etc.
More it is established that Royal Jelly causes a significant improvement in the patients with malignancies. A similar effect is caused by the presence in the bee product dekagidroksidetsenovoy acid.