Considered problematic skin, which for various reasons has
- A variety of methods of rejuvenation to slow down the action of the age factor, or the adjustment of traces of their impact. Among them, such as wrinkles or Biogel Botox, as well as method mesotherapy based on the introduction into the mesoderm (following the epidermal layer of the skin) of various medicines and homeopathic cocktails by injection. Today it is widely used in aesthetic medicine and dermatology for the treatment of cellulite, obesity, aging skin, varicose veins, swelling, stretch marks and scars.
- To remove various tumors, such as acne, warts, moles, "spider veins" and t n using the method of electrocoagulation (diathermocoagulation) based on the cauterization of tissue electrical shock.
- Quite popular now method Ozone therapy — for treatment of problem and to rejuvenate aging skin. Ozone therapy — massage with ozonated oil, the introduction of
ozone-oxygenmixture subcutaneously and intradermally — reduces the "crow's feet", removes wrinkles, improves the complexion.
- A whole group of methods under the general title "peeling" is intended to remove the horny layer of skin cells and protecting young growing cells. Exfoliation can also be part of a complex treatment Problem Skin, especially in the case of teenage acne and stretch marks is still fresh.
- For aging skin tightening and lifting procedure is carried out.
- One of the most powerful factors in the effects of physical therapy — this ultrasound. Under the influence of ultrasonic vibration is activated cellular metabolism and lymphatic drainage. Accordingly, it is a very effective method of phonophoresis — a method based on a combination of ultrasound and special funds.
- Treatment dry cold air, or cryotherapy — a technique that has been successfully used in cosmetology and dermatology, and is developing in two directions: cryotherapy (cryosurgery) and actually cryotherapy. Cryodestruction — is a cosmetic surgery (removal of warts, scars, tattoos, dark spots, keratitis) by local cooling to low temperatures. Cryotherapy — this cryomassage, wrinkles, strengthen hair roots — is based on a short-term cooling to low temperatures, which causes narrowing of the blood vessels with subsequent expansion not only acting, but also reserve capillaries, which greatly increases blood flow to the site of application, and therefore the exchange of substances.
- A new direction in the treatment of Problem Skin is phytohormonal therapy. This method aimed at correcting the hormonal imbalance, which is one of the major risk factors for problem skin.