Beautiful legs — the dream of many people. Unfortunately, there are quite a few reasons that separate from the actual desired. Disadvantages leg shape in some cases it is possible to fix with the help of physical exercises designed to train specific muscles. However, do not always achieve the desired results, especially when it comes to the muscles of legs and gluteal muscles. Modern possibilities of plastic surgery can solve the most difficult problems associated with the correction of the form of feet and buttocks, bringing your dream to reality.
At present, day the most effective correction of the legs and buttocks produced by implantation of shell implants filled with silicone. This method is only recognized by leading experts in the country and the world. Previously used for such purposes polyacrylamide gel, but to date day most surgeons abandoned the method. As shown by many years of experience, after subcutaneous administration of a large volume of the gel is almost always develop complications such as inflammation, migration of gel in the neighboring areas, the deformation of the contours of the body, festering and necrosis of the surrounding soft tissues.
During the implantation of prostheses such complications are excluded. Silicone implant filler is sealed in a solid shell that can withstand heavy loads. The advantages are obvious replacement — no migration of prostheses, no adhesions changes in the surrounding tissues, there is no discomfort and no difficulty while driving.
The level of development of modern medicine allows you to create a wide variety of implant sizes and shapes depending on the specific clinical situation. The task of the doctor — the right to determine the size and shape of the implant, which is needed to correct the contour of the lower extremities and buttocks, taking into account the patient's wishes.
Indications for surgery
- Aesthetic needs of the patient
- Changing contours of the legs and buttocks after injuries
- Congenital hypoplasia of individual muscles of the legs and buttocks
- Violations of symmetry buttocks and lower extremities as a result of atrophy of individual muscles (neurological diseases)
- Certain professional requirements to the contours of the body
- Recovery after surgery complications caused by the introduction of polyacrylamide gels
- Severe diseases of the internal organs
- Infectious diseases
- Neoplastic Diseases
In the preoperative period, held all of the standard tests (total analysis blood, the general analysis urine, blood coagulation, biochemical analysis blood, the study of blood electrolytes, blood tests for syphilis, human immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis B, ECG).
If there are indications under further investigation (detailed biochemical analysis blood, ultrasound of, consulting, etc.).
Also, the patient must:
- 2 weeks prior to surgery did not take drugs affecting coagulation (eg, aspirin, anti-cough)
- the day before surgery to "dump" day (Light food in small amounts)
- the morning of surgery did not eat or drink
Operation performed under epidural anesthesia (blocking sensitivity level of the spinal cord) in combination with intravenous anesthesia. Duration Step 1 — 1.5 hours.
The steps involved
- preoperative skin markings
- skin incisions (length
cm) mezhyagodichnyh folds or in the popliteal fossa 4-6
- formation of pockets for prostheses (implants are placed under the skin of the buttocks, legs implants — under the muscle or under the muscle fascia)
- placement and fixation of implants
- cosmetic intradermal sutures
When the operation is applied aseptic dressing and compression garment is worn.
- Subcutaneous hematoma (more common in patients who smoke)
- Inflammation of the soft tissue (in patients with lowered immunity)
- Hypertrophic scars in place of skin sutures (occurs when the individual propensity of the skin to develop hypertrophic scars)
Complications are extremely rare and they tend to occur in non-compliance with the doctor's recommendations.
The postoperative period
- length of stay in hospital
day under the supervision of the doctor on duty 1-2
- limitation of physical activity during
days after surgery (you can lie down or stand for a short time) 3-4
- re-examination — on day 3
- sutures are removed on
- wearing compression underwear — 1 month
- to sport with intense physical exercise can begin through
5 months, the area should be protected from direct replacement and sharp blows 1-1
Source: Medical center "Paracelsus 2001"