In any case there should be no massage in the following cases.
- In case of acute fevers and high temperatures.
- Bleeding and a tendency for them.
- Diseases of the blood.
- Suppurative processes of any location.
- Various diseases of the skin, nails and hair.
- In any acute inflammation of the blood and lymph vessels, thrombosis, varicose veins expressed.
- Atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels and vessels brain.
- Aneurysm of the aorta and heart.
- Allergic diseases with cutaneous eruptions.
- Abdominal disease with a tendency to bleed.
- Chronic osteomyelitis.
- Mental illness with excessive excitation.
- Circulatory insufficiency third degree.
- During the period of hyper-and hypotonic crises.
- Acute myocardial ischemia.
- Pronounced vascular sclerosis brain.
- Acute respiratory disease (ARI).
- When rastrojstvami intestinal functions (such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Pulmonary heart disease the third degree.
Nor can it be massaged birthmarks, malignant and benign tumors. Stomach massage is not recommended for hernia, pregnancy and menstruation, with stones in the gallbladder and kidneys, as well as after a meal. In general, the better, of course, consult a beautician as on the possibilities of your body in respect of massage and about the choice konkrentnogo type of massage.