In the released annual report of JSC "Russian Aircraft Corporation" MiG "for 2012 contains interesting information about the activities of RAC" MiG ".
According to the report, the total revenue of "RAC" MiG "was in 2012, 18.035 billion rubles, while the bulk of the revenue (almost 15 billion) during the period associated with the performance of obligations under contracts with India (11,723,244,000 rubles), Myanmar (2,434,297,000 rubles) and Poland (778,356,000 rubles).
The main products of the society in 2012:
- MiG-29K/KUB carrier-based fighter aircraft delivered the Russian Navy;
- carrier-based fighter MiG-29K/KUB supplied the Indian Navy (November put a Mig-29K in December — four MiG-29K/KUB;
- MiG-29SE, produced for the Air Force of Myanmar under the Contract RSK/910411151637 from 06.12.2009 g (two cars delivered in June).
Basic research and development work:
- modernization of MiG-29 SMT, consisting of the Air Forces of the Russian Federation;
- modernization MiG-29B/UB being on the Indian Air Force, a variant MiG-29UPG/UPG UB (three of leader machines delivered in December 2012).
Aftermarket services previously supplied and delivered aircraft, including the carrying out of repairs, conducting training of flight and customer service personnel, supply of technical training, including:
- warranty Air Force MiG-29 SMT Yemen;
- warranty MiG-29K/KUB Indian Air Force;
- warranty Air Force MiG-29SE Myanmar;
- repair of MiG-31 for the Air Force of Kazakhstan (in December put two cars);
- 5 modernization of MiG-29 to the level of CM for the Air Force of Peru (in August and December 2012 was put on five machines);
- supply of spare parts, weapons, property, services for the repair of equipment and property and loan services for the operators, aircraft grade "MiG" such as, India, Slovakia, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Poland (contract for the supply of seven engines concluded in August, five engines delivered in December 2012), Kazakhstan (the contract for the overhaul of 10 engines and one engine overhaul signed in August 2012) and others.
In 2012, it entered into a number of contract documents:
- for delivery in 2013-15 years. 24 MiG-29K/KUB for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation from 25-28 February 2012;
- the repair of five aircraft MiG-31 for the Air Force of Kazakhstan from August 2012;
- for repairs, spare parts and services to India, Malaysia, Poland, Peru, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovakia.
Also was active:
- together with "Rosoboronexport", to promote aircraft MiG-29M/M2 in Serbia and Croatia
- with the Ministry of Defense to expand the scope of procurement under the State Defense Order(MiG-35).