In the main naval base of the Baltic Fleet (BF) — A town Baltiysk — came a new harbor tug "RB-395", built on the Leningrad shipyard "Pella". This is the second project 90600, built by the enterprise for the Baltic Fleet in 2012. Delivery and acceptance act tugboat "RB-395" (page number 934) Project 90600 was signed by the state selection committee in December 2012. Before this new tug successfully passed factory sea trials.
The tug is designed for:
- perform towing and berthing operations at the port, the roads and coastal areas, the relevant area of navigation R3,
- refloating of ships and vessels,
- fighting fires on floating objects and onshore facilities,
- participation in the operations of oil spill response
- transportation of goods,
- blur ice.
- length — 25.4 m;
- beam — 8.8 m;
- draft — 4.2 m;
- speed — 11.8 knots;
- character class — KM Arc4 R3 Aut3 Tug on the classification of RS;
- propulsion system — RMC 155 US firm Rolls-Royce, fixed-pitch propellers;
- power — 2h746 kW at 1800 r / min., Caterpillar C32
- electro-hydraulic bow anchors and tug-Fluidmecanica mooring winch with a pulling force of 10 tons and a holding force of 847 kN on the brake;
- towing hook SWL 23 tonnes with the device quick returns.
In tow as a tap — manipulator of the RS 2300, Palfinger, load capacity — 150 kg boom 5m for fire fighting vessel is equipped with an external fire fighting system of production of FFS (capacity 800 m3/ H, 2 water monitors, water curtains).