Designing of man-made fiber plant at Ivanovo


Running enterprise value of 10.5 billion rubles is planned for 2016 and will create about 1.4 thousand new jobs. It is planned to produce up to 500 tons of fiber per day from recycled postconsumer waste. 


How to inform the Government of the Ivanovo region, Ivanovo construction project in the field of plant for the production of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) textile destination with a full production cycle entered the industry development strategy of Russia until 2020. The future of the enterprise should produce about 180,000 tons of synthetic fibers in the year, which should meet the needs of the domestic textile industry, while procuring such fiber abroad. It is planned that the plant will be launched in 2016.

The project is a new venture developed by the German company EPC Engineering, and its coordination and management of the company is engaged in the textile cluster "Ivregionsintez" one hundred percent of the shares of which are owned by the region. According to the regional government, the main investor of the company will become the "Arbat Capital Management" — Chairman of the Board of Directors Golubovich ready to invest in a project worth 10.86 billion rubles and 15 percent of the amount. That is about one and a half billion. This will allow for the remaining 80 — 85 percent of a loan Vnesheconombank.

Development of design documentation of new construction, according to the results of the previous tender, the Company will engage in "EDE" from Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region. We know that this company has designed sixteen industrial objects using 3D-simulation, including three — for the production of polyethylene terephthalate with all necessary infrastructure. The work will cost 253 million rubles. "Ivregionsintez" must sign a contract with the winning bidder within two weeks.

With the advent of powerful new enterprise "capacity" of the Ivanovo textile cluster, the development of which the region has been doing for several years, will increase by an order, and, perhaps, at times.

— Plant man-made fiber should be the core, the impetus for the emergence of a new range of products in the Ivanovo region, — says the head of the regional department of economic development and trade Oksana Boronina. — Those who now produces cotton, and it will produce when it suits them. But the creation of the plant will develop a different direction textiles — Technical. Accordingly, there can be new businesses in the area because khimvolokno — is several promising trends in the development of the industry. This geotextile, and textiles for the construction and automotive industries, and textiles with special protective impregnation.

Ivanovo region in Soviet times had been a textile center of the country, it is still today. Here, two-thirds of domestic production capacity for the manufacture of cotton fabrics. In 2011, Ivanovo enterprises produced more than one billion square meters of cotton cloth, satin, linen, representing more than 28 per cent of the total textile production in the country. According to statistics on July 1, 2013, in the textile and clothing industry in the region employing more than 30,000 people — about 40 percent of the workforce in the industry. According to official statistics, the light industry enterprises connected with the life-sixth of the population of the Ivanovo region. However, the local textile companies have merged into holdings or associations where there are technological chain from acquisition of raw materials to the sale of finished products. So, the textile cluster in fact already formed.

Not just to keep the industry afloat, and bring it to the level of world standards, the regional government is actively engaged in its modernization. According to the developed complex of the investment project "Modernization of the existing textile industries of the Ivanovo region" for 2009-2019, the investment capacity of which is more than seven billion rubles, the improvement is subject to, first of all, the production of cotton fabric, cloth, linen products, as well as products for medical and hygienic products.

Moreover, the area between the leadership and the governments of the Republic of Tatarstan and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District signed an agreement on the modernization of the Ivanovo textile industry through its integration with petrochemical enterprises of Tatarstan and Ugra. According to Oksana Boronina, the possibility of the organization of production of medical and hygiene products, non-woven materials, such as "spunbond". That is the emerging Ivanovo textile cluster is not confined within the borders of the region and their crosses are pretty confident, attracting its textile "command" more and more "players". But with the discovery in 2016 of a new plant near Vichugskaya man-made fiber, this command will be established definitively.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: