Sent comments leprosy. Photos are added. The result was a report of what has been done in Vladivostok. Very helpful blog dimas-vl.livejournal.com, there are many photos of projects under construction.
============================================== Clearly surprised about such large-scale inflows into the city for some two-day APEC summit. In fact, the Summit is just an excuse to develop the infrastructure of the largest in the Far East of the city and the port from which rapidly began to put off people. Built not only one bridge, it is a set of objects to the construction site where the fourth year in a half tied up business in the city. Hopefully, this will allow the infrastructure and after the summit the city to develop and stop the rapid exodus from here.
In addition to the bridge on about. Russian in preparation for the summit, many facilities are being built, I can not remember offhand: 1) The bridge across the Golden Horn, already laid out above photo, the bridge project was still in the Soviet Union, but then it was not really necessary. Now, without a bridge during rush hour city is paralyzed.
lots of photos
2) The union of several local universities in Russian on one campus. Sensible idea, because Housing universities have scattered around the city, all of our students are able to run between the pairs for several miles through the city.
View from the top, old photo Photo source:dvfu.ru
There are still more photos 3) Reclamation of Vladivostok landfill (which was located right on the coast) and transfer it to another place, away from the sea. It’s already done. Now, the former stinking burning dumps a nice little gazonchik.
It has been Photo source:gov.ru
It became Photo source:yandex.ru
(More photos http://dimas-vl.livejournal.com/14948.html) 4) Construction of sewage treatment plants. Already built. Now comes the construction of pumping stations and connect them to the city’s sewage and wastewater treatment facilities. Vladivostok stop shit merge into the ocean.
5) Construction of new water to the city. Already like built.
6) Construction of the pipeline on about. Russian. Built.
The tunnel for the pipeline on the Russian island paves unique drilling complex Photo source:novostivl.ru
7) Reconstruction of the main road to the airport from the city and beyond. She was the only one and is narrow and winding, with great height difference. As a result, the road from the center of Vladivostok in Vladivostok airport at rush hour takes just as much as the red square to the Airport, though Beijing is 15 times less than in Moscow. Now the road extended twice, built interchanges, bridges, straightened and cleaned the elevation changes where you can. Now in the process of fencing and marking.
Construction of the second back-road from the airport, totally from scratch. It runs on the new low water bridge (length of something a few miles away, on stilts) over the Amur Bay, crosses the current track at the top and goes straight to the farthest part of the city, just to the bridge on the island. Russian. As a result, the road from the airport to the Russian and the southern districts of the city takes 20-30 minutes instead of 2-3 hours, if you go by the old and the long road through the city. This road has already been built, now mounted enclosure, isolation, labeling.
9) Surprisingly, the city has lacked hotels. A good general never was. Before the summit identified two places in the city center and is almost built two brand new 5 * hotel. Whose money they were built, I do not know, but it will be hotels Hyatt.
The hotel is on the island of Russian Photo source:vladnews.ru
10) Construction of a new airport of Vladivostok. It is almost built, is located a little further today. The new runway is operational planes sit on it. The case of the new terminal is built, will soon finish. Who was in Vladivostok, was struck wretchedness of our terminals, especially international, who is probably the most infamous in all of Asia and size as the one Starbucks in Seoul airport.
11) Construction of UFA from Beijing Railway Station to the new terminal. Such things we did not have. UFA new terminal building directly in front of the main station.
12) Aquarium on about. Russian. Sea town of this is not enough.
13) Theatre of Opera and Ballet.
14) Plus the little things just upgrading the city. Repair of roads, construction of new inner-city, the transitions overhead-underground building, restore, even a tunnel built. Put the lights in the center. Granite curbs and raised tiled sidewalks covered everything, although the old paving was still very personal. Well, it’s a whim of our new mayor, he’s a cement and granite king) 15) The plans of the construction of sea-front city. That’s what I would really welcome. Because in the sea town by the sea should be promenade, restaurants, cafes, etc. And we have abandoned ports, boiler rooms, garages some of abandonment, garbage and other shit. Near the sea in the city of almost nowhere to look. Now the whole area of the passenger terminal to Dalzavod (who knows) will be completely redesigned. There will be an alternate road Svetlanskaya, tram line, the embankment. The old factory shop royal buildings of beautiful centennial brick already raked private investors to restaurants, bars, clubs, lofts, etc.
The development of Russian is very good, because the mainland Vladivostok develop just nowhere unless absorb neighboring Artem and Ussuriisk. Such agglomeration in the plans too, but taking into account the local terrain is anyway not the same. Such unity as in Moscow and Moscow suburbs here will not work. And to develop the city center to the south, is a great idea, especially on the island.