In the "ynternete" often met out of context negative statistical facts about Russia. These figures are thrown, watered and shout "propolimery."
The following facts suggest the same source, but in a different context:
- meat production increased from 1,200 tons to 4,200 tons;
- footwear production from 33 million pairs to 111 million pairs;
- primary oil refining — from 173 million tons to 258 million tons;
- gasoline — from 27 million tons to 37 million tons;
- Ready-ferrous metals — from 47 to 60 million tons;
- steam turbines from 1.3 million to 4.3 kW;
- household refrigerators and freezers from 1.3 million to 4.1 million;
- railway freight wagons with 4 million pieces to 63 million pieces.
- potato yield increased from 105 to 148 quintals per hectare;
- productivity of vegetables increased from 143 to 208 quintals per hectare;
- yield of grain and leguminous plants grown from 15.6 to 22.4 quintals per hectare;
- gross harvest of sugar beet grown 14 to 48 million tons;
- gross yield of sunflower from 3.9 to 9.7 million tons;
- commissioning of dwellings increased 30 to 62 million sq.m. a year;
Clearly, this is only part of one side of the coin.
However, the above facts gathered specifically to deal with those who "prefer to see" the only all in black.