Scientific Centre for Development and Commercialization of New Technologies and 18 institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences signed a cooperation memorandum.
1. Institute of Laser and Information Technologies;
2. Joint Institute for High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Sciences;
3. Institute for Information Transmission Problems. AA Kharkevich Sciences;
4. Scientific Research Institute for System Studies of RAS;
5. Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics. VA Nyquist Sciences;
6. Physico-Technical Institute. AF Ioffe RAS;
7. Institute of Automation and Control Processes, Far Eastern Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences;
8. Institute of Solid State Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences;
9. Institute of Microstructure Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences;
10. Physical Institute. PR Lebedev Physical Institute;
11. Mathematical Institute. VA Academy of Sciences;
12. Institute of Molecular Biology. Engelhardt Russian Academy of Sciences;
13. Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry RAS. MM Shemyakin Ovchinnikov Institute;
14. Institute of Protein Research;
15. Institute of Physiology. IP Pavlova, Russian Academy of Sciences;
16. Institute of Evolutionary Physiology and Biochemistry. IM Sechenov Academy of Sciences;
17. General Physics Institute. AM Prokhorov, Russian Academy of Sciences;
18. Institute of Biomedical Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences.
On the interaction of non-profit organization Foundation for Development
Center for Development and Commercialization of New Technologies
and leading institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences
in the development of scientific and technological innovation
Should be organized on the territory of the Russian Federation, the full cycle of research and development activities, including post-commercialization of the results and mechanisms for the protection of intellectual property.
We will develop interdisciplinary technologies that combine traditional and reinforcing priority areas (in the fields of energy, medicine and pharmaceuticals, computer, space and nuclear technologies), to form a pool of technology start-ups, to engage in an innovative environment "Skolkovo" promising young scientists and graduate students.
We also plan to form a joint network of expert communities, to analyze the trends of technological development and to ensure further dissemination of technological knowledge.