Today in Grozny opened National Museum of the Chechen Republic. The opening ceremony of the treasury of the nation attended the Head of the Chechen Republic, the Hero of Russia Ramzan Kadyrov Ahmatovich.
Decree of the Head of the Chechen Republic honorary title "People’s Artist of the Czech Republic" was awarded to four artists. Two cultural workers were honored artists Czech Republic. Kadyrov also awarded a number of artists thank-you letters and certificates of merit.
After cutting the symbolic red ribbon Kadyrov together with participants and guests toured the ceremony and visited the exhibition of paintings by Saeed Bitsiraeva and Vladimir Reutova. Both artists submitted paintings handed over to the museum. Vladimir Reutov Kadyrov gave his painting "Bird of Happiness".
Minister of Culture of the Czech Republic Dikalu Muzakayev in his speech pointed out that today’s holiday in the heart of the capital of the republic — the opening of the museum was made possible thanks to the "chief builder of the republic and its constructive policy and scrutiny revival of both material and spiritual culture of the national Chechen people, Ramzan Kadyrov . "
The minister said that, first of all, talking about understanding the importance of preservation and restoration of historical and cultural values of the people, the head of the region, which is very important.
— Because of this, today we are proud to note positive changes, — said D.Muzakaev.
Treasury of the nation is built in a traditional Chechen style, very nice blend of modern and ethnic elements in exterior and interior decoration: a domed glass roof, four medieval towers of stone, it’s all intertwined into a single composition. In general, the castle-like architectural work, captures the spirit of antiquity, plunging into a special atmosphere.
Built-up area of the object is 1500 square meters, total area — 4500 square meters. The internal volume of about 9,000,000 square meters. The height of the towers, one exposure — 37 meters. The museum is designed for 2000 and more items. Repository Museum are located in the basement of the building, equipped with the latest codes and standards in accordance with the storage system in museums. There are special rooms for weapons, fabrics, botanical, entomological and zoological collections.
— We think that with the development of the new building we will have new and additional opportunities to promote the museum pieces — think employees of the National Museum.
The National Museum of Chechnya founded November 7, 1924 as the Grozny district museum on the history and religion. Its funds were about 150 units. In 1926, he converted to a regional museum of local lore. At first it was two divisions — the history and local lore. In the same year he opened the department of numismatics. The first head of the museum was a stamp collector Boris Skaliotti. On the first day of the creation of the Chechen regional museum actively starts making his fund collections. In 1926, the museum received a collection of weapons in the amount of 60 pieces confiscated from the former mansion engineer Pritula. From the State Museum Fund of the RSFSR, the museums of Moscow and Leningrad in Grozny brought paintings, ceramics, pottery, weapons, a library (mostly kavkazovedcheskogo content). In the same year, Tbilisi History Museum Chechen regional museum paintings were transferred F. Roubaud "Capture and the Capture of Shamil Gunib" and "Death of Major General in SLEPTSOVA Gekhi forest", portraits of generals — members of the Caucasian War, prints and lithographs, sculpture Saymonov.
Soon from Dagestan was obtained pattern of Lviv "The movement of transports between Vozdvizhenskoj and formidable fortresses" and a self-portrait Zakharov of the Tretyakov Gallery. In Chechnya purchased utensils, crockery, handicrafts, etc.
In the 30 years of the Chechen Museum of simple storage of scientific data has become a peculiar type of research institution, and conducting educational work in close connection with the system of public education.
After the unification of the Chechen and Ingush autonomous regions in 1936, the former Chechen museum was renamed the Chechen-Ingush regional museum and Ingush regional museum in Vladikavkaz became a district museum.
In 1946, the museum exhibits consisted of 3356 to the early 70’s they had more than 80,000 items, of which more than 57,000 were authentic materials.
In 1961, the Chechen-Ingush Republic was drafted second fund Museum — Fine Arts. P.Zaharova on materials Museum. Among the museum’s collection were more than 33 thousand archaeological sites, produced the North Caucasian archaeological expeditions in the post-war period led E.I.Krupnovym.
Prior to the outbreak of hostilities in 1994 alone Chechen State United Museum (including branches) in their collections totaled about 230 thousand units, of which 86,000 were subjects of the main fund, and the Republican Museum of Fine Arts. Zakharov had about 4 million units before the war hraneniya.Nezadolgo both museums are located in the building which is a historical and architectural monument of the turn of the nineteenth — early twentieth century (the former Azov-Don Bank), decorate the center of the capital of its colorful architecture.
The museum presented rarities and unique items. By the beginning of hostilities of 1994-1996. Museums in Chechnya reached the highest rastsveta.V during military operations in Chechnya in 1994-1996. Museum head almost lost its material base (up to 90% of its assets), destroyed historical and memorial museum in A.Sharipova with. Chatou — a branch of the Chechen State United Museum. The parent museum in Grozny lost the most significant, scientific and historical, ethno-cultural, art historical point of view of cultural and historical values. Among the lost museum treasures such as paintings, "Death of Major General SLEPTSOVA Gekhi in the woods" by F. Roubaud, "Portrait of a Boy with a Book" V.Tropinin, "Landscape", "Caucasus" P.Vereschagina, "Moon Landscape", " Alkhan-Yurt "Ivan Aivazovsky," Hungry "by Ilya Repin, — all the ethnographic collection, including 68 Chechen istangov, a rare collection of weapons and firearms XVII — XIX centuries., print and saber Shamil, donated them U.Duevu — one of the leaders of the national liberation movement in Chechnya nineteenth century., items that belonged A.Sheripovu, prominent political and military leaders of Chechnya and the North Caucasus, archaeological and rare, original three-tiered wooden ware "shunt" for the national dish "zhizhag-galnash" which in this dish were treated to one of the leaders of t
he Soviet state Ordzhonikidze, and much more. Loss of sensitive products of the first professional artist P.Z.Zaharova Chechen, who had during his short life (1816-1846) were awarded the title of Academician of Painting Russian Imperial Academy of Fine Arts: lost seven of nine of his works, which were kept in the National Museum of the Czech Republic until 1994.
During the fighting in Grozny in the Ministry of Culture of the Republic has also been abducted 16 units of Mountain swords and sabers of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, with decorative trim made of precious metals, approximately 200 objects from the collection of the national men’s and women’s clothing, harnesses made of precious metals (bibs, cartridge belts , women’s and men’s belts, bridles, whips, etc.), 77 units of works of European, Russian and Oriental decorative — applied art of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. inventory of 40 books with data on all museum collections, 50 volumes of reports of archaeological expeditions carried out on the territory of the republic in 1947, and the other documentation. In order to consolidate the preserved museum collections and implement a single museum policy in the country, in October 1996, the museum and the Museum of Fine Arts. P.Z.Zaharova were merged into the National Museum of the Chechen Republic. Today the process of replenishing the lost funds continues. In the postwar period, museum collections were supplemented by more than 400 items. Purchased items have historical significance of ethnic and cultural value.
In Grozny, after extensive renovations, opened the National Park of Culture named after the first President of the Chechen Republic, the Hero of Russia Akhmad-Hadji Kadyrov, the press service of the government of the republic.
In the park area of 8 hectares are cafes, summer houses, a swimming pool for water bikes, glass restaurant, the dome of which water flows in the form of an artificial waterfall and a zoo. The park has four cascading waterfalls and fountains.
After the reconstruction of the park appeared trampoline area, attraction, and free Wi-Fi Internet.Spiker Chechen parliament Dukuvakha Abdurahmanov at the opening of the park said that the recovered in record time, the National Park of Culture has become a real gem of the Chechen capital. He expressed confidence that the facility will become a favorite vacation spot for locals and guests of Grozny.