Division Separate Brigade of Radiation, Chemical, biological (NBC) protection of the Southern Military District (SOUTH), stationed in the Volgograd region in the field entering the landfill Prudboy learn new automatic gas detectors GSA-3.
Troop automatic gas detector GSA-3 is designed to control air contamination pairs organophosphorus agents such as sarin, soman, mustard gas, and highly toxic substances such as chlorine, ammonia, etc.
Gas detector GSA-3, came to replace GSA-2, has a number of advantages, such as increased sensitivity, reduced weight and size, etc. It operates on a continuous automatic air control with the issuance of the light and sound alarms when a vapor concentrations in the air various toxic substances.
Mass of the new signaling halved at 1.6 kg. Continuous operation with one battery charge increased to 24 hours.
Troop automatic gas alarm "GSA-3" is designed to
- detection of specific substances in the air (SW) and highly toxic substances (SPS), such as chlorine and ammonia;
- automatic light and sound alarms about the danger.
The composition of the device:
- BI display unit;
- PSU PSU;
- cap on the transmitter concentration ionization;
- cap on the concentration of the converter;
- Time-up period, no more than 2 minutes;
- set-up time, no more than 10 minutes;
- performance in pairs NE at threshold concentrations, no more than 5 seconds;
- aftereffect at threshold concentrations of N, no more than 30 seconds;
- speed NE in pairs at higher concentrations, no more than 2;
- after-effect at high concentrations of N, no more than 5 minutes;
- SPS performance in pairs, not more than 2 minutes;
- aftereffect of SPS in pairs, not more than 5 minutes;
- power is supplied from the battery 4NLTS-0, 9, or 4NMGTS-0, 9 — 3.6 V, or on-board network with a DC voltage of 12 V and 27 V;
- continuous operating time of the battery, at least:
-under normal weather conditions — 24 hours
-at minus 40 ° C — 2 hours;
- Operating temperature range:
— unstable NE — from -40 ° C to +50 ° C,
— resistant forces — from -15 ° C to +50 ° C,
— SPS — from -20 ° C to +50 ° C;
- average life of 10 years;
- weight 1.61 kg.