In the village of Pokrovsky Kimovsky district of Tula region restored Holy Protection Church, built in 1767 by means of Prince Mikhail Ivanovich Vadbolskaya. To complete the reconstruction of the beautiful temple remains only to establish the dome. The morning of October 14 in the rebuilt temple Divine Liturgy was held in honor of the Holy Virgin with the consecration of the two domes, lifting and installation of which will be held October 17, 2012.
Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Development of anti-aircraft guns of 152mm caliber of CPS was conducted in the post-war
The authors of the site superjet.wikidot.com there was a very interesting opportunity to talk
They brought their written demands for higher wages and improved working criterion executive committee
Kindergarten with. Lipovka enacted as part of the long-term municipal target program "Development of
Announcements of recent weeks regarding the implementation of the idea of entering Moldova to
What is it? Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) Is found in many regions