This — the fifth and sixth vessels of this project, being built for the needs of FSI "Gosmorspassluzhba Russia."
In total, the routines in the framework of the "Maritime transport" of the federal target program "Development of transport system of Russia (2010-2015)" will be built 10 vessels of A160, for rescue services in all river basin authorities of the country. Places of deployment is built on four KIT diving boat — ports of St. Petersburg, Murmansk, Astrakhan, Novorossiysk. The other six boats, which must be submitted to the Public Procurement for the summer of 2012, will work in the ports of Korsakov, Vladivostok, Novorossiysk, Murmansk, St. Petersburg.
Appointment of boats:
• Diving providing underwater work at depths up to 60 meters at sea up to 4 points.
• Participation in the rescue and salvage operations.
• Survey of sea-bottom, wrecks, underwater hull (ships) and waterworks.
• Full speed — 15 knots.
• The speed of the economical progress — 10 knots.
• Main engine — «Scania».
• Motor — 2h441 kW.
• Ventilated equipment — 2 sets.
• Equipment with open circuit breathing — 4 sets.
• altichamber brand HYTEHC diameter of 1, 4 meters to ensure decompression divers.
• The communication system and a television control, protective diving, round-lifting device and diving gazebo.
The project inshore diving boats A160 made in 2008 "Plant of Nizhny Novgorod Ship" together with "Agat Design Bureau" in the framework of the State contract.