JSC "Kursk Electrical Equipment Plant" (KEAZ) has launched mass production of three new items:
— switch-disconnectors BHK
— disconnectors PE19
— automatic screw fuses (PAR)
1. Switch-disconnectors BHK (Load) are used in power distribution units for manual switching of power circuits rated voltage up to 660V AC and 440V DC. Switch-disconnectors BHK can be used as the main and emergency stop switches.
KEAZ produces and sells the following types of switch-disconnectors series BHK:
• At the rated current 250A, 400A, 630A, 1000A, 1600A
• One-, two-, three-, four-pole one direction
• One-, two-, three-pole in two directions
Design features a series of switch-disconnectors BHK KEAZ manufactured by the following:
— high degree of commonality
— low specific consumption of materials
— current-carrying elements are made of high grade copper M1
— application roller contacts a unique design
— self-stripping contact system
— A mechanism instantaneous trip
— existence of a double off of each phase
— the use of mechanically strong and retardance plastic materials
— in the handle of the drive applied mechanical lock in the open position
— possibility of adjusting the length of the telescopic shaft handle, allowing embedded devices in the shell of varying depth
— A transparent protective cover, allowing to monitor the situation of the main contacts
2. Disconnectors PE19
Disconnectors PE19 used for the transmission of current ratings and infrequent (up to three times) non-automatic switching circuits with no load rated voltage up to 1000 V AC, 50, 60 Hz and rated voltage up to 1000 V DC power distribution units.
KEAZ produces and sells the following types of circuit breakers series PE19:
• At the rated current 100A, 250A, 400A, 630A, 1000A, 1600A, 2000A, 2500A, 3150A, 4000A, 6300A
• At one and two directions
• connecting the outer terminal plane can be positioned parallel or perpendicular to the mounting plane
• Type of connection of external conductors — front or rear
• On request can be supplied with auxiliary contacts
By type of actuator arms are manufactured in the following versions:
• With lateral offset handle
• On the side handle
• From the front of the offset handle
• With central handle
• With handle for operating single-pole
• With lever for controlling single-pole rod and operating rod.
Design features disconnectors PE19 series, produced by KEAZ following:
The design of the circuit breaker contact system used blade type with visible break the chain
The current-carrying parts are made of high-grade copper grade M1
The presence of the auxiliary contacts
A wide range of standard performance:
? the rated current;
? by type of manual drive;
? the number of lines and poles;
? by location pins.
? on the insulating base;
? on insulating panels Pole pitch 80, 105, 130 mm
3. Automatic screw fuses (PAR) on The 10, 16 and 25A.
|Fuse automatic screw (PAR)|
Fuses automatic screw (PAR) PAR designed to protect domestic electrical circuits against overload and short-circuit current of the normal mode as well as operational infrequent on and off circuit at rated current.
Permanently installed in fuse bases with threaded sleeve contact E27 GOST 17100.
Benefits of PAR production KEAZ:
• Simplicity and ease of use.
• The warranty period — 1.5 years from the date of sale.
• The service life of at least 10 years.
• The reliability of the design.
PAR correspond to the requirements of GOST R 50345-2010 domestic and international standards IEC 60898-1:2003, which has been certified by the PCT.
PAR comply with the technical regulations on fire safety requirements, as evidenced by a certificate of conformity of fire safety.