Recently, there is a perception that the Sukhoi all the chocolate, but the MiG was quite bent. This is the truth, but that’s the situation has changed.
The main portion of the revenues in the reporting period related to the performance of obligations under contracts with:
- Ministry of Defense of the Union of Myanmar to the amount of 10,773,960 rubles.;
- Ministry of Defence of the Republic of India in the amount of 9,868,719 rubles.;
- Department of Defense Syrian Arab Republic in the amount of 471,656 rubles.
Now let’s consider the activities of the company in more detail. During the year, was under development and production of the following aircraft systems:
- Carrier-based fighter MiG-29K/KUB supplied by the Russian Navy (were working to adapt to the demands of MiG-29K/KUB Sea naval aviation Russia);
- Carrier-based fighter MiG-29K/KUB supplied by the Indian Navy (delivery in December 2011 9-MiG-29K/KUB were completed MiG-29K/KUB supply contract from 20.01.2004, the, started construction of the naval fighter aircraft the second contract with the Indian Navy);
- MiG-29M/M2 intended for Syrian Air Force, MiG-29 B / SE (in other parts of the report of MiG modification is listed as the MiG-29UB), produced for the Air Force of Myanmar (December 2011 delivered 14 MiG-29SE B / contract from 06.12.2009, the);
- MiG-29 SMT, made for the Bangladesh Air Force. (!)
Have been carried out research and development work to upgrade:
- MiG-29 SMT, consisting of the Air Forces of the Russian Federation;
- Fighters MiG-29B/UB being on the Indian Air Force, a variant MiG-29UPG/UPG UB.
After-sales service previously supplied and delivered aircraft, including the carrying out of repairs, conducting training of flight and customer service personnel, supply of technical training:
- Renovated 4 MiG-23 aircraft for the Air Force Syria (repair completed in April 2011);
- Modernization of 4 MiG-29 to the level of SM for Syrian Air Force (completed in August 2011);
- Warranty service MiG-29SD and MiG-29AS Slovak Air Force;
- The modernization of the MiG-29 for the Department of Defense the Syrian Arab Republic;
- The modernization of the MiG-29 for the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Peru (in December 2011 a modernized MiG-29 to the level of CM for the Air Force of Peru).
Also in 2011, the Company concluded two contracts: In August 2011, signed a contract for the repair of two MiG-31 aircraft for the Air Forces of Kazakhstan, in November 2011 signed a contract for the loan services of 12 MiG-29 aircraft for the Air Force Slovakia for five the next few years;